Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 (Wii U, Switch)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did yall hop on Bayo 2 first or play the original? :hula:
I think I'm going to beat the 1st one again and play them back to back.
I'm playing part 1 first because I got I think close to the end but never beat it plus the addition of the new costumes and whatnot make it somewhat fresh.

I'm on chapter 7 I think where you fighting those angels while you're in a different dimension and I'm just in awe of how good the gameplay is. :mjcry: Game is lovely I can't imagine how good 2 is.

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah do the first one again first. It's still a masterpiece and the stories line up with each other.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
im playing through Bayonetta 1...on easy:troll:

I want to finish the game but also want to get to 2 asap.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I just fought the masked lumen sage :mjcry: when you dialed in and getting those platinum Medals game is goat tier. I did get pretty annoyed at the water/surfing boss I ended up just having to spam arrows to beat him since I couldn't get the timing of his bite down.
When exactly are you supposed to dodge like the millisecond before he hits Bc sometimes I feel like there's a delay or something Cuz I take a good bit of hits.

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just fought the masked lumen sage :mjcry: when you dialed in and getting those platinum Medals game is goat tier. I did get pretty annoyed at the water/surfing boss I ended up just having to spam arrows to beat him since I couldn't get the timing of his bite down.
When exactly are you supposed to dodge like the millisecond before he hits Bc sometimes I feel like there's a delay or something Cuz I take a good bit of hits.
Yeah that boss is tough, I beat him with some luck and I think got a silver. He'd probably be a lot easier with that accessory where you hit forward to knockback the attack at the last second. I'm gonna try him again with that tomorrow to see if I can get platinum.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo this game(Bayo 1) is making me furious right now brehs.. :snoop:

Chapter XV using them cannons.

edit: fukk it. I'm going to sleep on this one and tackle it tomorrow. The shyt just pissed me off.

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm never buying from Amazon again. They just now shipped my shyt. Not coming until Friday :beli: