Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 (Wii U, Switch)

Daps
B0w_LcMCQAA3E22.jpg

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just beat it :whew: It met and exceeded all of my expectations. Truly a masterpiece. There are so many unlockables(characters, costumes, weapons, multiplayer levels, etc etc etc) this game will keep me busy for months. Online multiplayer is no joke when you put that shyt on 3 star difficulty :sadbron: Worth the purchase of the wii u alone(not to mention 3d world, smash bros, mario kart, wind waker, Xenoblade, donkey kong etc.) Anyone wondering if it'll come to other systems I can tell you one level basically confirms it NEVER will because that level is so nintendo. Not to mention the star fox, mario, zelda etc. costumes.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just beat it :whew: It met and exceeded all of my expectations. Truly a masterpiece. There are so many unlockables(characters, costumes, weapons, multiplayer levels, etc etc etc) this game will keep me busy for months. Online multiplayer is no joke when you put that shyt on 3 star difficulty :sadbron: Worth the purchase of the wii u alone(not to mention 3d world, smash bros, mario kart, wind waker, Xenoblade, donkey kong etc.) Anyone wondering if it'll come to other systems I can tell you one level basically confirms it NEVER will because that level is so nintendo. Not to mention the star fox, mario, zelda etc. costumes.
Online multiplayer?? :what:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So on 10/26 you can buy gamer's club unlocked with a $40 and up title?? Will the discounts apply to the game at checkout?
Not sure because I already have the membership anyway. I think it does but my Best Buy didn't have the game today.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Finished the game.

This game deserved the 5/5's and 10/10 it got, it takes what made the first game great and refined it wholesale.:blessed:

Only slight negative I have is that the final fight isn't as epic as the last game but it's still makes up for being epic in it's own right.:whew:

I just hope Capcom and Team Ninja look at Bayonetta 2 and see's that there's still fight left in this genre and return Devil May Cry and Ninja Gaiden to their roots and come correct in their next iterations (Team Ninja might, but Capcom been on some fukk shyt as of late:patrice:)

Nintendo, for all the shyt you take from forum dwellers, armchair analysts and Pachter(granted some of the criticism is warranted), y'all were the only ones to give this game a second chance when nobody else did and gave us one of the best games of the year, if not one of the best games of this generation. For that Nintendo, ya'll the real MVP.
0IQ1zcA.gif

fukk Sega tho.:pacspit:

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Online multiplayer?? :what:
You fight co-op with a friend against the hardest monsters in the game and some new ones. You unlock cards(there are TONS) and each card is a different stage. You can bet halos at the beginning and the more you bet the harder it is. There's an item in the shop that costs 9.9 million halos :mjcry: so it's really the only way you could ever buy it considering you get maybe a million halos for an entire playthrough.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

This game rekindle my heart with quality gaming still being released :mjcry: