Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 (Wii U, Switch)

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Finished part one this passed weekend. Very dope game. Fantastic music, great combat, and good story.
Just started playing part 2 yesterday. I didn't think they would be able to improve on part 1 so much. The first few stages were on par with the first game, but then things get turned up like crazy. The difficulty is easier than the first one overall but everything about this game is nearly flawless. These boss fights are incredible. I can't wait for part 3. :ohlawd:
Part 2 shyts on part 1 in nearly every category. Shyt got so hectic the Wii U couldn't really handle it.

Ready to play it on switch now

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Part 2 shyts on part 1 in nearly every category. Shyt got so hectic the Wii U couldn't really handle it.

Ready to play it on switch now
Its silky smooth on the switch so far. Chapter 4 or 5 (I'm not sure which chapter exactly) has an incredible boss fight against a lumen sage.
The amount of stuff going on, on screen is nuts, and you can still easily see the character. In the background there are 2 huge summons fighting while you are fighting in the foreground.
It's one of the most visually impressive boss fights I've ever seen, and presentation aside, the game itself is fun as hell.
This game isn't getting a tenth of the respect it deserves on this forum.
Everyone with a Switch needs to stop everything and play this game right now.
The ONLY negative comment I have to say about the switch with this game is that in handheld mode, I find it very hard to do the rapid button presses for the punish kills. The controls are too small for me, and in a bit of an unnatural position compared to the pro controller. Not a game killing complaint, but a valid one none the less IMO. The game is very playable handheld, but pro controller is definitely the way to go.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Finished part one this passed weekend. Very dope game. Fantastic music, great combat, and good story.
Just started playing part 2 yesterday. I didn't think they would be able to improve on part 1 so much. The first few stages were on par with the first game, but then things get turned up like crazy. The difficulty is easier than the first one overall but everything about this game is nearly flawless. These boss fights are incredible. I can't wait for part 3. :ohlawd:

I got stone grades for most of the stages. The grading system is so damn harsh on B1. I do not remember struggling like this when I played it on 360 a long time ago. On B2, I got all golds and one platinum on the first 6 chapters.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I got stone grades for most of the stages. The grading system is so damn harsh on B1. I do not remember struggling like this when I played it on 360 a long time ago. On B2, I got all golds and one platinum on the first 6 chapters.
Same here. I got quite a few stone trophies in the first one too, and have been getting gold trophies for the end chapters and platinums for the challenges in the second one.
The second one is definitely better than the first but the difficulty is much more forgiving.
Another thing, in the first one, the rapid button sequences were tough to max out, in the second one it's easy as hell.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Same here. I got quite a few stone trophies in the first one too, and have been getting gold trophies for the end chapters and platinums for the challenges in the second one.
The second one is definitely better than the first but the difficulty is much more forgiving.
Another thing, in the first one, the rapid button sequences were tough to max out, in the second one it's easy as hell.
Not sure you got caught by them, but Bayo has those instant death QTE sequences at bad times. Like the end of chapter 2 I was playing the other day. I kicked the bosses ass, full bar of health and it goes down the drain cause I got Insta killed by the qte at the end of the boss fight. It's literally like 1 second to react

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Not sure you got caught by them, but Bayo has those instant death QTE sequences at bad times. Like the end of chapter 2 I was playing the other day. I kicked the bosses ass, full bar of health and it goes down the drain cause I got Insta killed by the qte at the end of the boss fight. It's literally like 1 second to react
Yeah I got caught by one or two. Not a big deal since the checkpoint system in this game is forgiving as hell

Daps
Dz0M1LDW0AAgL53.jpg

teacher

All Star
Daps
Bought the switch version haven’t gotten a chance to play have been stuck on Monster Hunter Gen Ultimate for the past 5 months :damn: