Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 (Wii U, Switch)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are yal playing this game with the Wii U tablet looking remote or the traditional controller that the came out with?

Daps
c_limit%2Ch_576%2Cq_80%2Cw_695%2Fhttp%3A%2F%2Fimages.contentful.com%2Fogz4nxetbde6%2F6QhX4Zh5VCgW0ca4kY4UOQ%2F62750029c91c5c8838b0a67b5ca93544%2F10_Bayonetta_Pamela-Horton.jpg

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
There's almost no women on Earth who could accurately pull of Bayonetta

Not necessarily true. shyt, the voice actress alone looks a lot like her (though that's probably due to the artists drawing her in likeliness). Monica Belluci's old ass looks almost exactly how Bayonetta would look IRL, same for Catherine-Zeta Jones.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm talking bodywise. Bayonetta's proportions are unrealistic.

I'm talking body-wise as well (the two actresses I named alone come close). Her body isn't too crazy to the point I'd say it's unrealistic. Unlike most fictional animated female characters, she's not very top heavy at all and while her ass and hips are big, they're not off the scale big. At best, maybe only to have such long, slender legs would I say it's unlikely. Otherwise though, plenty of real women have similar enough physiques to compare to that.

Daps
I'm talking body-wise as well (the two actresses I named alone come close). Her body isn't too crazy to the point I'd say it's unrealistic. Unlike most fictional animated female characters, she's not very top heavy at all and while her ass and hips are big, they're not off the scale big. At best, maybe only to have such long, slender legs would I say it's unlikely. Otherwise though, plenty of real women have similar enough physiques to compare to that.

Bayonetta has extremely long legs and a long torso. In real life she would be an Amazon woman, taller than most dudes. According to Wikipedia, both of the actors you mentioned are 5'7"

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Bayonetta has extremely long legs and a long torso. In real life she would be an Amazon woman, taller than most dudes. According to Wikipedia, both of the actors you mentioned are 5'7"

I said that her long legs factored with the ass/hip ratio would be the closest thing to being unlikely, though even that's not a far stretch. Her torso doesn't really look all that long though tbh. Also, you have to consider the fact that her height/long legs is heavily accentuated and a product of her wearing ridiculously lengthy high heels. Without them, I don't think she would appear as tall. Without them, she probably would be in that 5'7-5'9 range, which is tall for a woman, no doubt, but only to model-esq frame, so very realistic and far from uncommon. And most amazonian women from what I remember the drawings and such being, were much thicker all around that Bayonetta is.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I'm using whatever the hell these other posters are using by playing vicariously thru them until I get a wii u and this game.:mjcry:

you're missing out breh. A gamer like you would definitely appreciate this game. Its like a blend between Ninja Gaiden and God of war 3. Easily a candidate for game of the generation

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
you're missing out breh. A gamer like you would definitely appreciate this game. Its like a blend between Ninja Gaiden and God of war 3. Easily a candidate for game of the generation

Oh I'm aware of Bayo's godliness. In fact, I may just buy the game this week with the Gamer's Club unlocked promo. Buying it now would also further incline me to cop a wii2 that much sooner. I really don't wanna pay more than 2 bills on it tbh though. More a matter of principality of what I think the system should cost than affordability.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Did yall hop on Bayo 2 first or play the original? :hula:
I think I'm going to beat the 1st one again and play them back to back.