Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 (Wii U, Switch)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game is definitely a GOTY candidate. There is no other hack and slash game that mixes the variety of attack techniques and are as creative as they are in this game. Game is dope as shyt.

My only complaint is the dialogue is corny sometimes but so was the first one and hell that not why I play it.
This game is damn near flawless. Like the game just plays so damn good and is so action packed that I'm almost worried other hack and slashers of next year and beyond won't compare. The only advantage they will have is graphics(God of War or DMC).

The technique "the bat within" is VERY helpful right now. I switched the difficulty to third climax since I felt the game was a little easy at first but third climax is kind of hard. I then bought that move and it comes in real handy especially at times where you might dodge just as you get hit which transforms you into bats and mitigate the damage whereas before you'd take the damage.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: How did I not get all the weapons in my first playthrough?? I"m searching every corner for lp's on my second go. I see 4 weapon slots I didn't get yet.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love the dual sword and bow & arrows:wow:

great game guys.
I just found the Gold angelic hymns LP for a weapon I didn't get on my first playthrough. :lupe: I'm about to hit up Rodin to see what it is. :lupe:

Breh there's still weapons I never seen in Bayonetta 1. i missed like 4 of them shyts.

:mindblown:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just bought the Samus Aran costume for Jeanne. Rodin need to hook a nikka up though :what: shyts expensive as hell. I guess I'm gonna go do some Tag Climax to get my money up.
1279082592656.jpg

I prefer Jeanne in this game. She looks fukking dope with her long hair and the new weapon I found is :wow:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fuccck reading these threads got me hyped as a motherfukker

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You be on that Hyrule heavy. I always see you on.
I cant stop, like I have felt like I made progress but they keep doin updates and and DLC packs. Ive felt like ive been in a good spot to let it cool, like ive had enough, but I keep goin back.

Having watched the 50 new things in Smash Wii-U video , that game is going to be heavily overwhelming, MK8 is a little overwhelming with the new tracks and such....

I was dead set on first day coppin bayonetta but I got cold feet and started eating good of HW. I still have a backlog, Im going to get Smash day 1 because I figure the cats on here can set up some tourneys and we can eat. Mk8's system is very weird, I hope smashes online is alot easier. If it werent for online, id cop bayonetta before smash, but I can see getting down with some cats on here for smash and when that starts to peter off then I can always cop bayonetta and take my time.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Man...:wow:

Chapter IV versus The Masked Lumen Sage:banderas:

DAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:gladbron:

Bruhs...that was chapter IV:dwillhuh::mindblown::krs:

that battle in the water where you're surfing was crazy too:whew:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Bayonetta 1 and 2 had my disc drive being all loud and shyt. Never happened with any other game. I tried all my other wii u games, and they don't make that chugging disc drive noise.

I did some research and apparently everybody is having this loud disc drive shyt with Bayonetta 1 and 2. :whew:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/805639-bayonetta/70426693

I wonder why this game is making the wii u sound so loud? It genuinely had me worried for about 30 minutes....

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Bayonetta 1 and 2 had my disc drive being all loud and shyt. Never happened with any other game. I tried all my other wii u games, and they don't make that chugging disc drive noise.

I did some research and apparently everybody is having this loud disc drive shyt with Bayonetta 1 and 2. :whew:

I wonder why this game is making the wii u sound so loud? It genuinely had me worried for about 30 minutes....
yeah, mine did that as well.

I just turn the volume up:smugdraper:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Game is soo good even the Wii U like :damn:.