Bayley fed up with the boos

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
CHARLY: Bayley, you must be.........terribly frustrated after finding out your injury will keep you away from SummerSlam.

*Bayley shoves Charly to the mat with her one good arm*

BAYLEY: FRUSTRATED ISN'T THE GODDAMN WORD FOR IT!!! THIS IS BULLshyt!!! THIS SHOW HAS SCREWED ME, KEVIN DUNN'S SCREWED ME, VINCE MCMAHON HAS SCREWED ME, THE HUGGER SECTION SCREWED ME, AND NO ONE DOES A GODDAMN THING ABOUT IT!!! THAT RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP IS MINE, AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, TOUGH shyt!!!

*appearing on the TitanTron* ALEXA BLISS: Bayley, all you want to do in that ring is cry like a baby! I tried to toughen you up against Nia Jax, but you threw it all away, because you're a loser! It could have been you and me for the championship at SummerSlam, but you blew the whole damn thing, because you're a loser! You got injured.......

BAYLEY: YOU KNOW WHY THEY CALL YOU ALEXA BLISS? BECAUSE WITH YOU, IGNORANCE IS SO BLISS, YOUR IGNORANCE, YOU WON'T EVEN COME INTO THIS RING AND FIGHT ME WITHOUT A KENDOSTICK! EVERYONE KNOWS WHETHER IT'S SASHA BANKS, OR EMMA, EVEN PAIGE WHO HASN'T DONE HALF THE shyt I'VE DONE, I'M THE ONE WHO DESERVES TO BE RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPION. I KNOW IT, EVERYONE IN THIS BUILDING KNOWS IT.........

NIA JAX: I DON'T KNOW shyt, CRYBABY!
*Bayley walking backstage in catering after getting boo'd*
8M0OK_s-200x150.gif

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
*interview with Charlie while fans boo loudly*
Charlie: :picard:

Bayley: :mjcry: With this shoulder injury I lost a lot of things.... I lost the ability to use my arm.... I lost my title match.... I lost my spot at SummerSlam. But the one thing I lost the most is my ability to hug which means so much to me. I lost my hug and I'm gonna go home and find my ability to hug again.....

Izzy At Home: :gucci:

Bayley:
y3l7g7.gif

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
CHARLY: Bayley, you must be.........terribly frustrated after finding out your injury will keep you away from SummerSlam.

BAYLEY: FRUSTRATED ISN'T THE GODDAMN WORD FOR IT!!! THIS IS BULLshyt!!! THIS SHOW HAS SCREWED ME, KEVIN DUNN'S SCREWED ME, VINCE MCMAHON HAS SCREWED ME, THE HUGGER SECTION SCREWED ME, AND NO ONE DOES A GODDAMN THING ABOUT IT!!! THAT RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP IS MINE, AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, TOUGH shyt!!!

*appearing on the TitanTron* ALEXA BLISS: Bayley, all you want to do in that ring is cry like a baby! I tried to toughen you up against Nia Jax, but you threw it all away, because you're a loser! It could have been you and me for the championship at SummerSlam, but you blew the whole damn thing, because you're a loser! You got injured.......

BAYLEY: YOU KNOW WHY THEY CALL YOU ALEXA BLISS? BECAUSE WITH YOU, IGNORANCE IS SO BLISS, YOUR IGNORANCE, YOU WON'T EVEN COME INTO THIS RING AND FIGHT ME WITHOUT A KENDOSTICK! EVERYONE KNOWS WHETHER IT'S SASHA BANKS, OR EMMA, EVEN PAIGE WHO HASN'T DONE HALF THE shyt I'VE DONE, I'M THE ONE WHO DESERVES TO BE RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPION. I KNOW IT, EVERYONE IN THIS BUILDING KNOWS IT.........

You win the thread :laff:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Bayley stays getting passes for this. They gave her a pass when she came out looking depressed before she lost the title. If Bayley can't ignore boos and hide her displeasure from jobbing then she ain't built for the top.

The issue is that this company doesn't know how to make heels.

If you have a good heel, anyone can be a face.

It seems like they let their "heels" be "tweeners". Remember, this is a live TV show that operates like a traveling circus. There are tried and true ways to get heat:

Insult the people of the town
Talk about how great you are and how the people are trash
talk about how much money you have

and then,

You have the face make the save.

If Bliss comes out to cheers and then says "you fat lazy idiots cheer me because there are no role models in this filthy town...I'm the champ because I'm better than you...I'm better than your mothers...I'm better than your daughters...especially that ugly girl over there in the Bayley shirt...and I'm better than you"

And then you have Bayley come out and say "shut the hell up" and run her off...Bayley would end the segment with cheers.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

:dead:

Nia being Sid makes this even funnier :russ:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

:mjlol:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
The issue is that this company doesn't know how to make heels.

If you have a good heel, anyone can be a face.

It seems like they let their "heels" be "tweeners". Remember, this is a live TV show that operates like a traveling circus. There are tried and true ways to get heat:

Insult the people of the town
Talk about how great you are and how the people are trash
talk about how much money you have

and then,

You have the face make the save.

If Bliss comes out to cheers and then says "you fat lazy idiots cheer me because there are no role models in this filthy town...I'm the champ because I'm better than you...I'm better than your mothers...I'm better than your daughters...especially that ugly girl over there in the Bayley shirt...and I'm better than you"

And then you have Bayley come out and say "shut the hell up" and run her off...Bayley would end the segment with cheers.
I don't think Bayley is a character that can come out and tell the heel to "shut the hell up" she one that has to go for cheap pops and suck up to some degree. Like if they were in England and Alexa said "English people have bad teeth and were snobs" Bayley would come out and respond "I've had a great time seeing Big Ben, eating Fish n' Chips, and watching futball!".It's a new time for heels anyway though, when those quality heels move on to new opponents the shine on the babyfaces subside. The Miz for example has carried numerous feuds and gotten babyfaces over and when he moves on they're back to being room temperature and now The Miz is getting credit for these feuds by the live crowds they'll boo "My hand goes up, your mouth goes shut line" but will cheer or give YES chants when he does Daniel Bryan's kicks.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
They need to stop the sympathy promos when somebody gets injured. Everybody doesnt need to address the crowd with a farewell see you when i return. This couldve easily been a sit down interview and got across the same message.

A sit down in this case would've been quick and easy, and that lil' booing fiasco never would've happened.

The injury's almost good in that, you can't realistically have Bayley come back exactly the same. If she's not full heel, she has to have some sort of edge, or tweak on her face character.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
They need to stop the sympathy promos when somebody gets injured. Everybody doesnt need to address the crowd with a farewell see you when i return. This couldve easily been a sit down interview and got across the same message.
Normally I agree but they botched up her having backstage sit down interviews as well....
bayley-corey-graves.jpg
:scusthov:
They had Bayley looking like a desperate high school chick trying to cop a feel with hugs on the drama teacher she has a crush on and Corey is like ":dahell:Girl where is your father at?"

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I don't think Bayley is a character that can come out and tell the heel to "shut the hell up" she one that has to go for cheap pops and suck up to some degree. Like if they were in England and Alexa said "English people have bad teeth and were snobs" Bayley would come out and respond "I've had a great time seeing Big Ben, eating Fish n' Chips, and watching futball!".It's a new time for heels anyway though, when those quality heels move on to new opponents the shine on the babyfaces subside. The Miz for example has carried numerous feuds and gotten babyfaces over and when he moves on they're back to being room temperature and now The Miz is getting credit for these feuds by the live crowds they'll boo "My hand goes up, your mouth goes shut line" but will cheer or give YES chants when he does Daniel Bryan's kicks.

I didn't mean verbatim that Bayley should say "shut the hell up" but more along what you were saying...

"Bliss...I'm getting real sick and tired of you saying XYZ...and if no one else is going to stand up for these people...I guess I will" etc. :manny:

You bringing up The Miz kicks is exactly what I'm saying about them being tweeners. He did it once and they cheered. As a HEEL he shouldn't have done it again. He should tease the DB kicks and then not do it and shout to the crowd "you idiots think I do what you want me to do...think again" that's what heels should do. If the fans like it, do the opposite in order to get the heel reaction from the fans.

Flair was one of the GOAT heels because he would repeat the same thing night after night and wouldn't play to the fans. He wanted to insult the fans. Even if the fans started to get used to him and expected and wanted him to go left, he went right.

WWE lets their heels be popular and mean. And then all of their faces come off as corny.

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
Her bf ain't hittin it right. She needs a real ninja to pipe her up and that'll knock her out of her little funk :shaq:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Pathetic.

There's no denying she was briefly very over, but the truth is she's a NXT level talent and that's it. They should turn her heel though and see if that somehow magically gives her a personality.
Agreed she's a marginal talent that can't talk or play a heel. If she had Rey Mysterio or Ricky Steamboat skills that would be acceptable. She doesn't.