DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
*backstage with Sasha*
Bayley: Good luck Sasha, show Alexa what you got :birdman:
Sasha: Girl when I take the championship I'm winning it for the both of us :smugdraper:

Sasha and Bayley: :hug:
Bayley: Good luck :obama:

*Sasha leaves the room*

Bayley:
dmx-crying-o.gif

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Do they not do injury angles when a talent gets legit injured anymore? Why not just have Bayley come out, have Bliss come out and attack her and put her on the shelf, Sasha makes the save. Builds their match, builds to a Bayley return, and even gives you a built in feud with Bliss or Sasha if you choose to turn her.

niguez

All Star
Daps
Do they not do injury angles when a talent gets legit injured anymore? Why not just have Bayley come out, have Bliss come out and attack her and put her on the shelf, Sasha makes the save. Builds their match, builds to a Bayley return, and even gives you a built in feud with Bliss or Sasha if you choose to turn her.

Been wondering the same. Kayfabe is dead but these spots can still be done.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
CHARLY: Bayley, you must be.........terribly frustrated after finding out your injury will keep you away from SummerSlam.

*Bayley shoves Charly to the mat with her one good arm*

BAYLEY: FRUSTRATED ISN'T THE GODDAMN WORD FOR IT!!! THIS IS BULLshyt!!! THIS SHOW HAS SCREWED ME, KEVIN DUNN'S SCREWED ME, VINCE MCMAHON HAS SCREWED ME, THE HUGGER SECTION SCREWED ME, AND NO ONE DOES A GODDAMN THING ABOUT IT!!! THAT RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP IS MINE, AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, TOUGH shyt!!!

*appearing on the TitanTron* ALEXA BLISS: Bayley, all you want to do in that ring is cry like a baby! I tried to toughen you up against Nia Jax, but you threw it all away, because you're a loser! It could have been you and me for the championship at SummerSlam, but you blew the whole damn thing, because you're a loser! You got injured.......

BAYLEY: YOU KNOW WHY THEY CALL YOU ALEXA BLISS? BECAUSE WITH YOU, IGNORANCE IS SO BLISS, YOUR IGNORANCE, YOU WON'T EVEN COME INTO THIS RING AND FIGHT ME WITHOUT A KENDOSTICK! EVERYONE KNOWS WHETHER IT'S SASHA BANKS, OR EMMA, EVEN PAIGE WHO HASN'T DONE HALF THE shyt I'VE DONE, I'M THE ONE WHO DESERVES TO BE RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPION. I KNOW IT, EVERYONE IN THIS BUILDING KNOWS IT.........

NIA JAX: I DON'T KNOW shyt, CRYBABY!
*High as fukk Paige walks out with a chair*

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This company man. All they say is they want a reaction but when it's not the kind they want they have to say "bizarro" world to try to downplay it.
I feel like any other publicly traded company/billion dollar organization would listen to its core fanbase or user base and adjust accordingly

shyt even the NFL is bringing back TD celebrations albeit a bit muted

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Bayley was perfect in NXT. She was just a cheery chick who could throw down in the ring when it mattered.

She comes to the E and they start calling her a virgin who's scared to use weapons in matches and is basically a girl playing pretend wrestler :dahell:

Forreal. This is the shyt that really pissed me off the whole thing. In NXT, Bayley was the modern day Sting. She was humble but don't let the grace fool you. How can it be so hard to have her come to Raw and bring the gimmick that made her over from the get go:lupe:.

Then again, creative is a bunch of dikks that got played in high school, so they are taking it out on the Divas Revolution because "women of wrestling lmaoz"

Like God forbid the women were booked to have some sort of style beyond the 80s GLOW bullshyt and even the booking for that seem tolerable :rudy: