Bayley fed up with the boos

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the appeal with this chick as a draw? Serious question. I feel bad for her, but I've also never been remotely interested in her character. All that rah-rah cheerleader shyt is annoying as fukk.

Bliss (:takedat:), Banks (:whew:) & Jax (:takedat:... :yeshrug:) on the other hand...
giphy.gif

Daps
booed during a legit injury announcement?
full
that is cold blooded

really puts perspective on how great of a run Naomi is having on SD, crowd stayed by her side through the injury/title stripping, WM win and they still rocking with her :wow:

Preach, breh

Things Naomi has going for her are...
  • Being a long time underutilized talent since 2012
  • Being a caring person on "Total Divas" and helps out her peers (not stereotypical hood black chick)
  • Loves her husband (Jimmy Uso) but not all up his butt on the same brand.
  • Amazing Unique colorful gimmick
  • Athleticism
  • Persistence (patiently waiting her turn for 5 years)
  • A big genuine smile and appeal for the little kids of the WWE

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What's the appeal with this chick as a draw? Serious question. I feel bad for her, but I've also never been remotely interested in her character. All that rah-rah cheerleader shyt is annoying as fukk.

Bliss (:takedat:), Banks (:whew:) & Jax (:takedat:... :yeshrug:) on the other hand...
giphy.gif

WWE is still 45-50 years behind greater sports society in terms of black people appealing to everyone, rather than just to other black people. Some in WWE saw her as the perfect character to appeal to soccer moms to start buying action figures for their daughters and take them to shows, and a perfect centerpiece of the recalibrated women's division.