Bayley fed up with the boos

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yeah she seems like a cool person and she's cute in her own way but she been getting a fukking pass for a while it's not always on creative she's been terrible since she debuted on the mic on raw I don't watch nxt like that but I heard so much about her and how she was this can't miss global star I just dont see it.

Right, Bayley is a sweet girl but fans gonna have to put that "female John Cena" thing to rest because the one thing about Cena, he is a pro when it comes to handling boos, Bayley doesn't have that attribute. The thing that she has going for her right now is that she's still relatively popular but her main roster run has been absolute garbage and she just can not talk on the mic.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Right, Bayley is a sweet girl but fans gonna have to put that "female John Cena" thing to rest because the one thing about Cena, he is a pro when it comes to handling boos, Bayley doesn't have that attribute. The thing that she has going for her right now is that she's still relatively popular but her main roster run has been absolute garbage and she just can not talk on the mic.
Cena has lost it and pandered during boos for over 12 years..hes not a pro. He's one of the worst we've ever seen react to heat. Go watch how he uses a cancer patient as a way out on the Raw before Summerslam 2013 after Bryan decimates him.

Used Ryder as a buffer for getting cheered..lol.

Sucked up to Barrett in England when he got a wild ovation. Lol.

Get real.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Bayley was perfect in NXT. She was just a cheery chick who could throw down in the ring when it mattered.

She comes to the E and they start calling her a virgin who's scared to use weapons in matches and is basically a girl playing pretend wrestler :dahell:

First day on RAW, she's walking through the backstage area like she's Dora The Explorer :mjlol:

You're right, Bayley in NXT was not like this.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
First day on RAW, she's walking through the backstage area like she's Dora The Explorer :mjlol:

You're right, Bayley in NXT was not like this.
I mean I think she was kinda fanish with the gimmick when she first came to NXT but to do that on RAW when everyone knows she was a top wrestler in NXT is ridiculous.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
booed during a legit injury announcement?
full
that is cold blooded

really puts perspective on how great of a run Naomi is having on SD, crowd stayed by her side through the injury/title stripping, WM win and they still rocking with her :wow:

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Bayley was perfect in NXT. She was just a cheery chick who could throw down in the ring when it mattered.

She comes to the E and they start calling her a virgin who's scared to use weapons in matches and is basically a girl playing pretend wrestler :dahell:
:mjlol:Did someone actually call her a virgin? :russ: Why can I imagine Corey Graves saying this?

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
One thing I'll say : I *do* feel for her. And that's rare for the WWE.

I still think the character could be saved, but the Stone Cold interview wasn't very encouraging in that regard. It seemed like "Pam Rose Martinez" has tuned out "Bayley" and I can't see the character being able to survive the performer not being into it anymore. Hell, openly showing displeasure tonight may have even been yet another attempt by her to reach out to creative.

I just want to see Bayley come back, while Sasha's the champion, and hug her friend in the ring...and that hug turns into a Bayley-to-back suplex. I think her heel promos would be better, and they can get plenty of mileage outta her being bad, before building back to the good Bayley.

You're avatar, user name, join date, and number of post has me :dead: for some reason....:laff:

:mjlol:Did someone actually call her a virgin? :russ: Why can I imagine Corey Graves saying this?

I have only been watching clips, but I'm pretty sure it was Alexa that was all "have you even kissed a boy Bayley?"

Last edited: