Bayley fed up with the boos

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
booed during a legit injury announcement?
full
that is cold blooded

really puts perspective on how great of a run Naomi is having on SD, crowd stayed by her side through the injury/title stripping, WM win and they still rocking with her :wow:
They turned on everyone for Lana's return though

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Bayley is one smark city boo'ing away from her character having a "breakdown" in a backstage segment like she's Jesse Spano

Bayley: :why:WHY DO THEY KEEP BOOING ME?! :to:I just want to entertain them
Sasha: It's ok Bayley.... you don't have to keep up a smiley face for them :ld:
Bayley: BUT I HAVE TO! I GOTS TO STAY EXCITED! :damn:
Sasha: :whoa:
Bayley:
jessie-spano-s-so-excited-o.gif

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Bayley is one smark city boo'ing away from her character having a "breakdown" in a backstage segment like she's Jesse Spano

Bayley: :why:WHY DO THEY KEEP BOOING ME?! :to:I just want to entertain them
Sasha: It's ok Bayley.... you don't have to keep up a smiley face for them :ld:
Bayley: BUT I HAVE TO! I GOTS TO STAY EXCITED! :damn:
Sasha: :whoa:
Bayley:
jessie-spano-s-so-excited-o.gif

"I WON THE NXT WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP WITHOUT THEM

'I WON THE RAW WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP WITHOUT THEM

I HAD 2 GREAT MATCHES WITH SASHA BANKS WITHOUT THEM, MELTZER DIDN'T EVEN GIVE US 5 STARS.... TO HELL WITH THEM" :damn:
598626c72200001b001a49e3.jpg

"How come they don't want me man?" :to:

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
"I WON THE NXT WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP WITHOUT THEM

'I WON THE RAW WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP WITHOUT THEM

I HAD 2 GREAT MATCHES WITH SASHA BANKS WITHOUT THEM, MELTZER DIDN'T EVEN GIVE US 5 STARS.... TO HELL WITH THEM" :damn:
598626c72200001b001a49e3.jpg

"How come they don't want me man?" :to:
Cole: Bayley is gonna be home healing her shoulder injury
Graves: From the sound of boos maybe Bayley needs to heal her broken heart as well
Bayley:
giphy.gif

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bayley was perfect in NXT. She was just a cheery chick who could throw down in the ring when it mattered.

She comes to the E and they start calling her a virgin who's scared to use weapons in matches and is basically a girl playing pretend wrestler :dahell:

Basically Vince and Kevin dunn thinks Bayley is a retard character like Eugene

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What's annoying me are the people out there that don't want to hold Bayley accountable for anything. She can't talk "Its Creative's fault", she broke character because she was tired of getting booed "Its Creative's fault". Yes creative did fukk up her character with inconsistent and trash booking but she can't walk scot free in this either.

She's been Bayley for over 4 years the same way and should be able to cut a promo as 'Bayley' in her sleep by now

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Bayley isn't without fault as it seems she's in the dangerous spot reacting instead of adjusting to these crowds. Booking is doing her no favors but she's gotta get better at working on the fly in front of hostile smarky crowds. Sasha, Alexa even charlotte know how to subtlety shush them or bark on em when they need to.

They for some odd and insulting to their core audience reason tried re telling her NXT story on the main roster which wasn't necessary considering her reaction at battleground when she debuted last year, people already knew who she was.

The dopey "gosh you guys" fan girl underdog story was already told while she was developing on NXT in 2014/2015 and told well.

By the time she left NXT she had shown a mean streak and that she could handle herself when shyt got real (Sasha feud, making Nia tap, standing up to Asuka in spite of her nervousness)

should've been a continuation of what she was as she left NXT. Not 2014/2015 Bayley, that was a bad call.

You don't get what her and Sasha got from Brooklyn if you don't know what you're doing so I hope she sees this injury timeout as the chance it is.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
One thing I'll say : I *do* feel for her. And that's rare for the WWE.

I still think the character could be saved, but the Stone Cold interview wasn't very encouraging in that regard. It seemed like "Pam Rose Martinez" has tuned out "Bayley" and I can't see the character being able to survive the performer not being into it anymore. Hell, openly showing displeasure tonight may have even been yet another attempt by her to reach out to creative.

You're avatar, user name, join date, and number of post has me :dead: for some reason....:laff:

I have only been watching clips, but I'm pretty sure it was Alexa that was all "have you even kissed a boy Bayley?"
Glad someone brought up the podcast. It was so revelatory of where Bayley's head is at right now. While she couldn't say it outright, she knows this shyt isn't working. She even owned up to her flaws saying she's not good on the mic (though Austin refuted that). She wants something different, but you get the feeling she knows she's stuck asu regular Bayley.

A heel turn even feels like it wouldn't be enough without a total revamp of the character. Not to mention needing someone else to fill the void left by Bayley not being a face anymore.

Bayley's run on the main roster has been horrid. Creative has completey decimated her character, and her flaws have been exposed in the worst way. Someone needs to do something because I feel like she still has a lot of potential.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Pathetic.

There's no denying she was briefly very over, but the truth is she's a NXT level talent and that's it. They should turn her heel though and see if that somehow magically gives her a personality.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Cole: Bayley is gonna be home healing her shoulder injury
Graves: From the sound of boos maybe Bayley needs to heal her broken heart as well
Bayley:
giphy.gif

CHARLY: Bayley, you must be.........terribly frustrated after finding out your injury will keep you away from SummerSlam.

*Bayley shoves Charly to the mat with her one good arm*

BAYLEY: FRUSTRATED ISN'T THE GODDAMN WORD FOR IT!!! THIS IS BULLshyt!!! THIS SHOW HAS SCREWED ME, KEVIN DUNN'S SCREWED ME, VINCE MCMAHON HAS SCREWED ME, THE HUGGER SECTION SCREWED ME, AND NO ONE DOES A GODDAMN THING ABOUT IT!!! THAT RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP IS MINE, AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, TOUGH shyt!!!

*appearing on the TitanTron* ALEXA BLISS: Bayley, all you want to do in that ring is cry like a baby! I tried to toughen you up against Nia Jax, but you threw it all away, because you're a loser! It could have been you and me for the championship at SummerSlam, but you blew the whole damn thing, because you're a loser! You got injured.......

BAYLEY: YOU KNOW WHY THEY CALL YOU ALEXA BLISS? BECAUSE WITH YOU, IGNORANCE IS SO BLISS, YOUR IGNORANCE, YOU WON'T EVEN COME INTO THIS RING AND FIGHT ME WITHOUT A KENDOSTICK! EVERYONE KNOWS WHETHER IT'S SASHA BANKS, OR EMMA, EVEN PAIGE WHO HASN'T DONE HALF THE shyt I'VE DONE, I'M THE ONE WHO DESERVES TO BE RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPION. I KNOW IT, EVERYONE IN THIS BUILDING KNOWS IT.........

NIA JAX: I DON'T KNOW shyt, CRYBABY!