Bayley fed up with the boos

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
She seemed legit fed up with the smarks tonight and I wouldn't blame her (if this isn't some elaborate ploy for a hell turn). She's lost that luster that she had in NXT because crowds have conditioned themselves to boo traditional babyfaces, especially in smart mark cities like Toronto. She also hasn't helped herself by being mediocre when she has mic time.

Unfortunately the boos won't stop anytime soon because she got rattled and fed into it. The minute you give them any reaction, they'll amplify it by 100. It makes them feel like they're dictating the show.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
What's annoying me are the people out there that don't want to hold Bayley accountable for anything. She can't talk "Its Creative's fault", she broke character because she was tired of getting booed "Its Creative's fault". Yes creative did fukk up her character with inconsistent and trash booking but she can't walk scot free in this either.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
What's annoying me are the people out there that don't want to hold Bayley accountable for anything. She can't talk "Its Creative's fault", she broke character because she was tired of getting booed "Its Creative's fault". Yes creative did fukk up her character with inconsistent and trash booking but she can't walk scot free in this either.

Yeah she seems like a cool person and she's cute in her own way but she been getting a fukking pass for a while it's not always on creative she's been terrible since she debuted on the mic on raw I don't watch nxt like that but I heard so much about her and how she was this can't miss global star I just dont see it.