Batman lifting weights in preparation for his fight with Superman is hilarious

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
He is. He's not gonna fight like that though..he's not Zod..lol

I actually like Batman a lot, I just hate when he fights Superman because it's always something ridiculous, stroke of luck or basically Batman is like

Batman: I came up with 8,734,271 different outcomes so I broke into your house and sprinkled a little kryptonite extract in your cologne bottle. I notice you always smell like Burberry so when you sprayed it this time you might have noticed what you thought was an allergic reaction... No. :demonic: I used just enough to weaken you. Which should be kicking in right about now. :shaq: :punches Superman then immediately drops to his knees in pain: :mjcry:

Superman: nikka I didn't even wear any cologne this time. You think I didn't see you from down the street sniffing my cologne you fukkin weirdo?:gucci:

Batman: fuuuuuuuuuck :damn: I was just playing breh breh. See I knew you would know so I just wanted you to think I did something. So I also got this... KRYPTONITE AIR FRESHENER!

Superman:
batman-kick.gif

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Batman doing functional workouts makes sense and he went equipped with Kryptonite

The movie was trash though

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
How did Batman coast on by for years without having any superpowers?
:picard:
He advantages over other justice league members
  • He is easily the most intelligent, even with flash having the ability to think faster
  • He is stronger than every human, which in turn would include about half of the justice league, and people like green arrow, and flash if speed force is neutralized
  • He has infinite resources for tools gadgets and weapons
  • He is literally the world's greatest detective so he is the one who outsmarts enemies and solves problems
  • He has plans for almost every contingency possible and can solve problems on the fly.
  • He is trained in countless martial arts.
  • He has used guns to kill tier zero enemies like DARKSEID. YES. HE KILLED fukkING DARKSEID.
  • He has will and determination beyond anyone in the justice league.
So imagine Brock Lesnar also knew every martial art and was the strongest person in the world and had a vendetta against the world, and was also as rich as Bezos, and as smart as anyone in earth, and spent money like musk. Would you not want him on your team of good guys?