Batman lifting weights in preparation for his fight with Superman is hilarious

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You whoever is writing can make anything happen.

Doom isn't a good comparison because he has multiple other weapons at his disposal besides money and intellect.
It's a great comparison. Doom created and invented all of that..thats what him and Batman have in common. He built up things that allow him to fight the fukking Silver Surfer and not get killed in 3 seconds...lol. Its amazing.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Release+The+Ayer+Cut%28Square%29.png

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
It's a great comparison. Doom created and invented all of that..thats what him and Batman have in common. He built up things that allow him to fight the fukking Silver Surfer and not get killed in 3 seconds...lol. Its amazing.

Stop...Doom is a sorcerer...no it's not. Superman doesn't fair well against magic.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
You talking about the Batman series? My nikka, “Dark Night” is one of the greatest movies of all time.
:gucci:

That’s thanks to Heath Ledger as The Joker though. Legendary performance. That’s the only DC movie I actually enjoyed. Like Superman, all the other Batman movies have been boo boo.
:sas2:
No, this particular series (Snyderverse). I love Batman, but Christian Bale will always be the GOAT.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Stop...Doom is a sorcerer...no it's not. Superman doesn't fair well against magic.
No, no, no...that came later. Doom for most of his run was all about science and technology. It took some Dr Strange team ups before they pushed the sorceror narrative by the early 2000s. There was no sorcery when he fought Galactus and the Beyonder in Secret War.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Had nothing to do with physical strength. Plus Superman could’ve stopped his heart or burned him to ashes at any point during that fight.

One of the reasons ion fukk with batman stories
He gets every characters level of abilities nurfed to keep up with them and fans talk about "planning".

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
No, no, no...that came later. Doom for most of his run was all about science and technology. It took some Dr Strange team ups before they pushed the sorceror narrative by the early 2000s. There was no sorcery when he fought Galactus and the Beyonder in Secret War.

Bruh, stop moving the goalposts. A lot of Batman's technological and mastermind prowess came later too. He has generally been a detective that can fight, not some I can beat anyone with prep-time machinations. We just can't pick and choose when certain powers came about...again it's about whatever goofy ass writing they choose to do, which is why Batman vs. Superman is such a dumb story. It depends on Batman having a suit, a kryptonite bomb, Superman being off his game and not willing to fully fight Batman, a bunch of dumbass what-if's that generally shouldn't happen 99.9% of the time.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bruh, stop moving the goalposts. A lot of Batman's technological and mastermind prowess came later too. He has generally been a detective that can fight, not some I can beat anyone with prep-time machinations. We just can't pick and choose when certain powers came about...again it's about whatever goofy ass writing they choose to do, which is why Batman vs. Superman is such a dumb story. It depends on Batman having a suit, a kryptonite bomb, Superman being off his game and not willing to fully fight Batman, a bunch of dumbass what-if's that generally shouldn't happen 99.9% of the time.
The Batman you and I were raised on was outsmarting and outplotting superior beings for years...everybody knows that. There is no spin on that..its how it's always been...Wolverine surviving fights with the Hulk is ridiculous but it happens. Black Panther putting the Silver Surfer in a armlock is one of the dumbest things ever put in a comic but they pushed it. Game is the game.