Batman lifting weights in preparation for his fight with Superman is hilarious

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Batman is one if not my favorite comic book character, but this story has always been dumb to me.

An aristocrat who leads a multinational corporation, which has a controlling interest and is actively involved with weapons manufacturing. The same guy spends most of his inheritance indulging his autistic obsession with bats and playing dress up in spandex with another man :dame:, and then bullying the poor people of Gotham just trying to make ends in a corrupt, impoverished city. On top of that he is a simp. He might be the WOAT charaacter tbh.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
batman simply doesn't belong in a universe with superman or other super powered beings

he's best left on his own with street level stories

fans eat this bullshyt up tho so now we gotta have him fighting superman and darkseid and then go home and have trouble with the joker :mjlol:
He probably should have been in the watchmen universe before they merged it

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'm a batman guy so I didn't post that to shyt on him. I posted it because that honestly what should have happened if he was dumb enough to run up on superman without a ironman suit. But I read all of dark night metal and the entire point of it was Batman is terrified of Superman going bad.
Is that a dark knights metal panel?

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Superman vs humans always needs prep time and Superman taking it easy getting close etc. It's just comics.

All out Superman? No-one is lasting a second. He wouldn't even need to get close. Eye laser them to death. No prep and no kryptonite is suicide.

Proof that Batman is the most BS character in comics:mjlol:

He never should have been written to take on super powered beings. There's a reason his villains were Joker, Riddler, and the Penguin. Once some writer decided he could do anything with prep time he jumped the shark.
Fr, since he's part of the justice league partying up with beings million times his level they have to make his prep time godly. :mjlol: nikka is fighting cosmic beings by dodging and using tools.

He's a great superhero when he's in Gotham vs his regular enemies but JLA shyt is too mad.

Batman is getting washed in Metropolis.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
why doesn't supes fly these dudes to the desert to hwhip on them? it would save billions of dollars :mindblown:
Explain how he’s gonna fly darkseid to a safe place to battle :rudy:. Any fight that has city wide cataclysmic death is also an enemy strong enough that he cant negotiate them to “the desert” or wherever, or the threat is immediate and he aint got time for that.

metropolis is some version of either chicago, jersey, or manhattan…aint no magical desert nearby like this is dragonball z

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Need another Batman vs Superman story re written to perfection

It is comic code violating elseworld vertigo wack nonsense garbage.

How is batman the super detective.
Incapable of keeping tabs on clark.
That is why it is stoopid.
In just beginning premise. It undermines the detective prowess of batman.
Not to mention cuts supes off at the legs.
This whole shyt is a legacy art house flaug'n.
At trying to revenue grab a dumb consumer mass exodus drawing misstep.

It is a spreadsheet fallacy and expression of idiocy.

Art Barr

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Explain how he’s gonna fly darkseid to a safe place to battle :rudy:. Any fight that has city wide cataclysmic death is also an enemy strong enough that he cant negotiate them to “the desert” or wherever, or the threat is immediate and he aint got time for that.

metropolis is some version of either chicago, jersey, or manhattan…aint no magical desert nearby like this is dragonball z
he punched darkseid through multiple buildings in that clip. you telling me he couldn't bearhug the breh and fly him to New Mexico?

or AT LEAST over a large body of water?? im not talking about negotiation you clown.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
he punched darkseid through multiple buildings in that clip. you telling me he couldn't bearhug the breh and fly him to New Mexico?

or AT LEAST over a large body of water?? im not talking about negotiation you clown.
Yes I am telling you that. The idea that he’d just bearhug fukking full strength DARKSEID and fly him to new mexico from wherever in EST, doesnt add up. Punching him thru buildings is a strike…superman is not just manhandling full power darkseid ESPECIALLY that version who had Braniac’s powers and shyt. Plus darkseid had already invaded and fukked up metropolis. The priority was putting him down at all costs. The fate of downtown metropolis pales in comparison to the fate OF EARTH.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Yes I am telling you that. The idea that he’d just bearhug fukking full strength DARKSEID and fly him to new mexico from wherever in EST, doesnt add up. Punching him thru buildings is a strike…superman is not just manhandling full power darkseid ESPECIALLY that version who had Braniac’s powers and shyt. Plus darkseid had already invaded and fukked up metropolis. The priority was putting him down at all costs. The fate of downtown metropolis pales in comparison to the fate OF EARTH.
Why in the fk do people live in metropolis then? :mindblown: Every 2 months, some bytchass alien comes and causes superman to destroy 40%-50% of the city in a day.
I'd rather be in arkham with the nutjobs. at least if i got a good security system i dont have to worry about being blasted to bolivia. and bullets hurt them

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I never got the point of having a justice league. All them little bytch nikkas like batman and the arrow dude and shyt should've just been receptionist or some dispatchers taking calls, shooting the shyt about how much p*ssy they got, playing dominoes, spades and whatnot while Supes does all the work and occasionally WW.