Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
WHY DIDNT YOU
POST IT ALL?

Screenshot-20220228-182633-Samsung-Internet.jpg

BATMAN WINS AGAIN.
:devil:
:evil:
I'm a batman guy so I didn't post that to shyt on him. I posted it because that honestly what should have happened if he was dumb enough to run up on superman without a ironman suit. But I read all of dark night metal and the entire point of it was Batman is terrified of Superman going bad.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I posted it because that honestly what should have happened if he was dumb enough to run up on superman without a ironman suit.

But that's not superman tho.

Everytime people talk about what should happen if batman and superman fought, it always involves superman acting extremely out of character.

It's not a coincidence that every example of superman not holding back against a human is a version of superman that's gone bad. The whole concept of batman beating superman revolves around the fact that superman, in his right mind, would never seriously harm or maim batman.

Batman would never run up on a rogue superman without a plan.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
But that's not superman tho.

Everytime people talk about what should happen if batman and superman fought, it always involves superman acting extremely out of character.

It's not a coincidence that every example of superman not holding back against a human is a version of superman that's gone bad. The whole concept of batman beating superman revolves around the fact that superman, in his right mind, would never seriously harm or maim batman.

Batman would never run up on a rogue superman without a plan.
Batman had a plan and still killed superman. it's Superman in a alternate negative earth in dark night metal. Every version of Superman isn't a good guy in that comic. The only constant is all every earth has a batman and Superman. And every version Batman thinks Superman is a nuke waiting to go off.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Batman had a plan and still killed superman. it's Superman in a alternate negative earth in dark night metal. Every version of Superman isn't a good guy in that comic. The only constant is all every earth has a batman and Superman. And every version Batman thinks Superman is a nuke waiting to go off.
But the argument is what would happen if batman ran up on superman WITHOUT a plan. Its pretty much established that Batman with prep time is OP.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
WHY DIDNT YOU
POST IT ALL?

Screenshot-20220228-182633-Samsung-Internet.jpg

BATMAN WINS AGAIN.
:devil:
:evil:
Yeah, pretty much anytime Batman gets powers in the books for an extended period of time, somebody's getting fukked up.

Silver Banshee gave him Supe's powers once, and he washed the League on the moon. Some heavy hitters were up there, too. :mjlol:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Sooooooooo Superman can literally punch you so hard that he can turn you into another organism and fukking pedo Wayne is just surviving these attacks? What's next he's beating the hulk too? Guess y'all need vageta and Goku to come end this charade:sas2:

I got black panther beating Batman too

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
nah dc >>> all day
full

shyts trash b. Shoulda just given Christian Bale a billion to stay in the cowl, start the DCVerse around him.

instead, they hada recast affleck :mjlol:

Robert Pattison is gonna kill it too. But anything from Man of Steel to now is trash and you deserve to be castrated for speaking such nonsense.

:edit:

And in any other movie Batman would fukk Superman up.​

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:stopitslime:Bruh, before he ever met Supes, he worked out. Its called a workout regimen. Just so happens he did what he regularly does: keep himself in fighting shape. Just people people on the coli pull their hamstring trying to type up some bullshyt doesnt mean BATGOAT has to see the man of steel without a pump.

^This.

The BatGawd took a scoop of the Dark Knight preworkout and did what he usually does. :wow:

You know Oh Pee's moist ass doesn't even lift, with them sassy-ass Beyonce avi he rocks. :wrist:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
i love the dcau sound effect they use for him punching. its up there with the art of fighting pop sound