Batman lifting weights in preparation for his fight with Superman is hilarious

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Bruh, stop moving the goalposts. A lot of Batman's technological and mastermind prowess came later too. He has generally been a detective that can fight, not some I can beat anyone with prep-time machinations. We just can't pick and choose when certain powers came about...again it's about whatever goofy ass writing they choose to do, which is why Batman vs. Superman is such a dumb story. It depends on Batman having a suit, a kryptonite bomb, Superman being off his game and not willing to fully fight Batman, a bunch of dumbass what-if's that generally shouldn't happen 99.9% of the time.
the funniest thing I've seen is when batman and CATWOMAN were able to dodge hits from the flashes
4Vk8TPy-tG9acAv0IkoohS3sisHi1WOkZ4u3Wb_iD88.jpg

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
The Batman you and I were raises on was outsmarted and outputting superior beings for years...everybody knows that. There is no spin on that..its how it's always been...Wolverine surviving fights with the Hulk is ridiculous but it happens. Black Panther putting the Silver Surfer in a armlock is one of the dumbest things ever put in a comic but they pushed it. Game is the game.

So we agree.

Batman vs. Superman is a dumbass story.

Batman should never be able to fight Superman head on. Outsmart him like Lex does, sure...fighting him when he tug planets out of their orbit and apparently move close to the speed of light is stupid.

Doom can outsmart him and use magic and he's rich and has an entire nation at his disposal. That's not a good comparison either.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
All Superman needed to do was laser him. Movie was stupid :mjlol:

You have to write Batman as super genius who breaks down Superman on a mental level in order for a Batman vs Superman plotline to work.

The Boys tv show showed you how you do it.

Convenient magic green stones like Kryptonite on the other hand is just DUMB :mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So we agree.

Batman vs. Superman is a dumbass story.

Batman should never be able to fight Superman head on. Outsmart him like Lex does, sure...fighting him when he tug planets out of their orbit and apparently move close to the speed of light is stupid.

Doom can outsmart him and use magic and he's rich and has an entire nation at his disposal. That's not a good comparison either.
Batman isn't supposed to survive 1/4 of the shyt he does but he's been designed to out think most around him..he doesn't have a Reed Richards or Doom checking him. So he stays ahead of the game and that makes him a game changer. That's his gimmick. Black Panther is EXTREMELY intelligent but is he gonna survive pissing Magneto off...is he gonna survive pissing Sinister off? No chance.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
All Superman needed to do was laser him. Movie was stupid :mjlol:

You have to write Batman as super genius who breaks down Superman on a mental level in order for a Batman vs Superman plotline to work.

The Boys tv show showed you how you do it.

Convenient magic green stones like Kryptonite on the other hand is just DUMB :mjlol:
The thing is...Superman is no murderer..he's not lasering anyone..lol.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:laff: nikka got money, and a chip on his shoulder and anger issues. The Russell Westbrook of superheroes.

And a narcissist to top it off. Man lives in the crime capital of the western hemisphere and 95% of the time, he won't lift a finger until he sees that Bat Symbol in the air. Literally wants Gordon to beg. Standing on the balcony of his multi-million dollar palatial estate soaking in the cries of agony emanating from the riff raff while his butler looks on like

french-waiter1.jpg

nikkas are out there dying. Go do something! :mjtf:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Batman isn't supposed to survive 1/4 of the shyt he does but he's been designed to out think most around him..he doesn't have a Reed Richards or Doom checking him. So he stays ahead of the game and that makes him a game changer. That's his gimmick. Black Panther is EXTREMELY intelligent but is he gonna survive pissing Magneto off...is he gonna survive pissing Sinister off? No chance.

But that's what I'm saying, it's comic books, you can write anything. A more realistic story would be they don't fight head on, maybe he poisons Supes. Maybe he sends him to the phantom zone. Maybe he threatens someone else so he goes untouched. Batman fighting superman head on is dumb.

I'll give you one, Doom fighting Superman head on is dumb, sorcery aside it takes time to cast spells, it realistically shouldn't be a good fight. Unless he starts building things that defy the laws of physics, Doom should get washed by Superman.

Comics write a lot of dumb shyt all the time, it's why I get annoyed when people say "it happened in the comics"...that doesn't mean it was a good story. And over the history of comics, I'd argue there's more dumb stories than good ones. I particularly don't even like Superman as a character because he literally can do anything.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Batman is a mosquito to Superman for real. Superman is basically tolerating him at this point because any time he REALLY wanted to, he'd end him. Batman knows this and has even said this.
He is. He's not gonna fight like that though..he's not Zod..lol

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
But that's what I'm saying, it's comic books, you can write anything. A more realistic story would be they don't fight head on, maybe he poisons Supes. Maybe he sends him to the phantom zone. Maybe he threatens someone else so he goes untouched. Batman fighting superman head on is dumb.

I'll give you one, Doom fighting Superman head on is dumb, sorcery aside it takes time to cast spells, it realistically shouldn't be a good fight. Unless he starts building things that defy the laws of physics, Doom should get washed by Superman.

Comics write a lot of dumb shyt all the time, it's why I get annoyed when people say "it happened in the comics"...that doesn't mean it was a good story. And over the history of comics, I'd argue there's more dumb stories than good ones. I particularly don't even like Superman as a character because he literally can do anything.
When does Batman ever fight Superman head on? He would need the Juggernaut's armor for that.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
And a narcissist to top it off. Man lives in the crime capital of the western hemisphere and 95% of the time, he won't lift a finger until he sees that Bat Symbol in the air. Literally wants Gordon to beg. Standing on the balcony of his multi-million dollar palatial estate soaking in the cries of agony emanating from the riff raff while his butler looks on like

french-waiter1.jpg

nikkas are out there dying. Go do something! :mjtf:

:dead: he's a straight up ScumBat