Batman lifting weights in preparation for his fight with Superman is hilarious

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I never got the point of having a justice. All them little bytch nikkas like batman should've just been receptionist or some dispatchers taking calls, shooting the shyt about how much p*ssy they got and whatnot while Supes does all the work and occasionally WW.
they usually handle crises that involve the world breaking and it would take more than superman to do it
or it's a cabal of villains
one of the reasons the justice league movie is so trash because the third act kills the whole film. then don't even get me started with the HEROES wanting to revive superman. A batman and Wonder Woman would never resort to something like that.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
they usually handle crises that involve the world breaking and it would take more than superman to do it
or it's a cabal of villains
one of the reasons the justice league movie is so trash because the third act kills the whole film. then don't even get me started with the HEROES wanting to revive superman. A batman and Wonder Woman would never resort to something like that.
I just feel like I know a couple nikkas in the hood including me with better hand skills than bats. I also know a lot of fatherless nikkas with a chip on their shoulders that can more than relate to Bruce and give the legion of Doom or court of owls that fade.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Why in the fk do people live in metropolis then? :mindblown: Every 2 months, some bytchass alien comes and causes superman to destroy 40%-50% of the city in a day.
I'd rather be in arkham with the nutjobs. at least if i got a good security system i dont have to worry about being blasted to bolivia. and bullets hurt them
What that's a whole different subject, but in THEIR world it doesn't happen every 2/3 months. It's rare where metropolis is super fukked up in a single story thread. Plus they know the heroes will save them similar to how we know the millitary will.

And moreso, they live in a world where way worse shyt goes down than building damage. Final crisis fukked up the entire world, 3 billion people got possessed by anti life equation and Darkseid.
DpToxZfVAAIeCOt.jpg

If this happened do you think you'd give a fukk if the daily planet got damaged in a few years?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
why doesn't supes fly these dudes to the desert to hwhip on them? it would save billions of dollars :mindblown:

Explain how he’s gonna fly darkseid to a safe place to battle :rudy:. Any fight that has city wide cataclysmic death is also an enemy strong enough that he cant negotiate them to “the desert” or wherever, or the threat is immediate and he aint got time for that.

metropolis is some version of either chicago, jersey, or manhattan…aint no magical desert nearby like this is dragonball z

Its funny because I remember one of the biggest complaints about man of steel was how superman allowed metropolis to get destroyed while fighting zod.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Supes punched this mfker in the chest close range and only broke a rib iirc
:mjlol:

Dont get me started on when they gave this mfker a Lantern ring.

Planning
:mjlol:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
I just feel like I know a couple nikkas in the hood including me with better hand skills than bats. I also know a lot of fatherless nikkas with a chip on their shoulders that can more than relate to Bruce and give the legion of Doom or court of owls that fade.

Imagine being a deadbeat dad with a son like killer croc
:sadcam: