‘Batman: Caped Crusader’ - New Animated Series from Bruce Timm, J.J. Abrams, & Matt Reeves

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I'm 3 episodes in and this is mediocre as hell.

There really isn't anything holding my interest, each episode feels safe and like a robot could have written the scripts, and the art and animation aren't unique enough to keep my eyes glued to the screen.

It feels like something that didn't need to exist.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
:mjlol:Shut up fakkit. You forgot you weren't on reddit and didn't get the support you thought you were. Nothing you stated makes any sense. You're so happy to see fakkits on screen you accept anything.

:mjlol:When a show is advertised as being a 'toned down, realistic' Detective Batman, then you actually watch the show and Batman is only in it 20% of the time. Then on top of that, you have trans Penguin that is found attractive, diversity hires that are never mentioned, a ghost from the 1800's that's afraid to mention race, an Asian dike making out with a Mexican (looking) dike in public, and a gang of other miscellaneous shyt. Not to mention a black DA that talks shyt to every man she sees.

:mjlol:All that shyt is laughably bad and corny. Immersion killing.
Penguin literally had 2 kids. How does a tranny produce offspring? She was literally a woman. And with ghosts , a soul suckin vampire kid with a crocodile carny in her crew, ....a black commish is where u draw the line? Do u not understant what ALTERNAT universes mean

Were u this pissed at female doc ock in the spiderverse?

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Penguin literally had 2 kids. How does a tranny produce offspring? She was literally a woman.
:mjlol:I know she was a biological female in the show. It was a joke because anyone who watched the show knows how mannish and masculine that bytch looked. And nikkas gassed her like she was hot. Ridiculous.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:mjlol:I know she was a biological female in the show. It was a joke because anyone who watched the show knows how mannish and masculine that bytch looked. And nikkas gassed her like she was hot. Ridiculous.
bro you really out here accusing cartoons of being secret Tranny’s.

:mjtf:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'm not all the way through but do they comment on the Gordon’s being black at all? Not like Alfred talking jive but it would make sense that black Gordon would have way more obstacles to becoming commish than white Gordon would. Without that I don't really get the point.

It arguably makes more sense. If you think about it the Mayor is on Gordon's ass (ayooo) about crime numbers and making him look good. He constantly threatens his job security if he doesn't do this or that.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Lol @ Dent in this jawn basically being Topher Grace's Venom.

I didn't really have a problem with any of the race/gender changes. It's too much Batman out there (past, present & future) for me to give a fucc.

The Gentleman Ghost Ep was dope, especially how it got resolved wit da bro Pennyworth.

Old school suit was a nice touch.

They did a good job fleshing out Harley's character besides the usual.

Clayface was dope.