‘Batman: Caped Crusader’ - New Animated Series from Bruce Timm, J.J. Abrams, & Matt Reeves

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Penguin literally had 2 kids. How does a tranny produce offspring? She was literally a woman. And with ghosts , a soul suckin vampire kid with a crocodile carny in her crew, ....a black commish is where u draw the line? Do u not understant what ALTERNAT universes mean

Were u this pissed at female doc ock in the spiderverse?
Its funny you mention Spiderverse Doc Ock because I liked that character

Y'all gotta stop calling nikkas everything but a child of God for disagreeing with some of these blatant diversity grabs that do affect immersion and belief

Gordon and Barbara being black in this setting is odd and I loved Jeffrey Wright's performance in The Batman. That Gordon is a lot more acceptable than one in a 40s/50s setting

Harley openly dyking in broad daylight is ridiculous nikka come on:mjlol:

I'm not upset about the Penguin gender swap but it was definitely unnecessary, especially under this guise of Batman lacking adequate female villains. This is where the diversity swaps backfire because you're hijacking the juice of a popular male character trying to shortcut swag instead of building a proper female character

I do find it odd that major elements of The Long Halloween has been adapted in two major movies(The Long Halloween, The Batman), but we still havent seen a portrayal of Sofia Falcone

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Overall good but too much feminism. Alfred a fat softy. Bruce is a dikk, Harvey was corrupt from the start. All the admirable characters were women and they made Harley a sympathetic lesbian.

The new Catwoman is top tier fukkery tho