‘Batman: Caped Crusader’ - New Animated Series from Bruce Timm, J.J. Abrams, & Matt Reeves

puggle

Superstar
Daps
WB like always fukking up. This should have been on Max like originally planned.
Exactly, made no sense. This is Batman, if he's not on your flagship service than what's the point.

I get that it's a spinoff but the fact they're advertising some nonsense Kite Man crap on the Max app than a new Batman animated series :unimpressed:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Started alright but I'm getting bored halfway through. X-Men 97 this is not

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Exactly, made no sense. This is Batman, if he's not on your flagship service than what's the point.

I get that it's a spinoff but the fact they're advertising some nonsense Kite Man crap on the Max app than a new Batman animated series :unimpressed:
It's because of David Zaslav's stupid ass :snoop:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yup. Let's put a fukking Kite man show on Max and sell a Batman show with a HOF production staff to our competitors for pennies on the dollar. I'm surprised they didn't sell the rights to the show to Disney
Yeah the CEO of WB/HBO is a cheap, clueless motherfukker. Same reason he lost the NBA on TNT.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
One thing I noticed is that whenever someone was shot in this show, there was no blood. This isn't on cable (and it's not the '90s), so I wonder why they chose not to show blood from a gunshot wound.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I noticed is that whenever someone was shot in this show, there was no blood. This isn't on cable (and it's not the '90s), so I wonder why they chose not to show blood from a gunshot wound.

Maybe they wanna keep the vibe from the original. I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
am i trippin or was there blood shown in general at times?

maybe not gun shot wounds, but cuts and shyt

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:In the beginning it did seem like they wanted to go darker, but once they got word HBO wasn't picking it up while production was still ongoing, they cleaned it up in the second half to shop it to other platforms.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
There was definitely blood when the driver got shot in episode 7, the patched up his arm with a bandage and it was bloody, and the villains followed the trail of blood to the Wayne gardens sign.

That one stuck out the most. Can’t recall any others off the top of my head

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

There was definitely blood when the driver got shot in episode 7, the patched up his arm with a bandage and it was bloody, and the villains followed the trail of blood to the Wayne gardens sign.

That one stuck out the most. Can’t recall any others off the top of my head
There were cuts and stuff. However, throughout the show, we never see the gunshot wound or blood splatter from the impact of the shot. The blood trail in episode 7 and in the last episode with Dent was it.

For example, when the gangster gets shot in the first episode in the fight with Batman, nothing is shown except him falling to the ground.