‘Batman: Caped Crusader’ - New Animated Series from Bruce Timm, J.J. Abrams, & Matt Reeves

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Why they did what they did to Penguin.
Yeah, that's bullshyt. There is not a lack good Batman villains. I don't know how you pat yourself on the back for genderswapping and then say the character is genderless.

Would love to hear rationale for making the Gordon’s black or Harley a Filipina (?).

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
That's what stuck out to me.

Batman has the best villains of any comic book super hero, EVEN SPIDERMAN.

Yeah I said it...
The breadth just shyts on anything else I can think of and its not close. From regular non-supes to people with superhuman powers to just crazy people.

Idk who would even be number two, Spider-Man? Xmen? I'd argue thats something different as there was hundreds of them and each damn near has their own nemesis.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished this..

Were those little kids that got kidnapped at the circus suppose to be the Robins?

And was that 1 villlain suppose to be a Clayface/Jonah Hex combo?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished this..

Were those little kids that got kidnapped at the circus suppose to be the Robins?

And was that 1 villlain suppose to be a Clayface/Jonah Hex combo?
Yeah they were all Robin's who were orphans in the comics

That was golden age clay face that was how he originally was before they made him a muck monster

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
making Harlee Quinn an Asian chic kinda threw me off a bit but i did like how she was
kind of a mastermind planning shyt on her own.

The gender swapping in the show feels a bit unnecessary as well.

Batman has a ton of female villains to showcase- Andrea (Phantasm) Ivy, Talia Al Ghul, Lady Shiva, Harlee, Sofia Falcone etc.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The breadth just shyts on anything else I can think of and its not close. From regular non-supes to people with superhuman powers to just crazy people.

Idk who would even be number two, Spider-Man? Xmen? I'd argue thats something different as there was hundreds of them and each damn near has their own nemesis.
TMNT