‘Batman: Caped Crusader’ - New Animated Series from Bruce Timm, J.J. Abrams, & Matt Reeves

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Honestly if they dumped the Penguin and Catwoman episodes the whole series would have been a lot better. Though I guess you have to watch the penguin to meet the characters. I just got to tell people to bear through it. It started off kind of bad but by the later episodes you get a feel for the show and how it’s not just about Batman but every one else trying to make Gotham a better place.

is Alfred the same Voice Actor from the original series? And is Dent‘s Voice Actor Batman from Brave and the Bold? If so that was great casting as a wink to the fans.
those are good, classic style Batman TAS episodes. You needed that familiarity.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
those are good, classic style Batman TAS episodes. You needed that familiarity.
I am familiar with the style and the show and Brubakers work as well.

That familiarity is why I didn’t like the penguin and Catwoman episodes but could appreciate the rest of the series.

:yeshrug:Penguin not being an outcast, with some sons she just does dirty, and Catwoman being a spoiled brat just seemed to far out of character for them. Meanwhile the lead up to two-face and conclusion was great. Thorn seeing Batman at the end there on the far rooftop is top tier set up for next season.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

That familiarity is why I didn’t like the penguin and Catwoman episodes but could appreciate the rest of the series.

:yeshrug:Penguin not being an outcast, with some sons she just does dirty, and Catwoman being a spoiled brat just seemed to far out of character for them. Meanwhile the lead up to two-face and conclusion was great. Thorn seeing Batman at the end there on the far rooftop is top tier set up for next season.
very fair.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
is Alfred the same Voice Actor from the original series?
No, Alfred's voice actor from Batman: TAS was Efrem Zimbalist Jr. He died in 2014 at the age of 95. It would be a miracle if he were still alive (and able to do voice acting, lol).

Alfred's voice actor in this show is Jason Watkins.

And is Dent‘s Voice Actor Batman from Brave and the Bold? If so that was great casting as a wink to the fans.
Yes, Diedrich Bader is the voice of Harvey Dent in this show. He was the voice of Batman in Batman: Brave and Bold and in the current Harley Quinn cartoon.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

I like the characterization of Penguin and Catwoman (especially Catwoman) :manny:

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
I wouldn't mind
Two-face being resurrecterd after his body slightly rot, explaining why his scarred side is purple/green/zombified.