‘Batman: Caped Crusader’ - New Animated Series from Bruce Timm, J.J. Abrams, & Matt Reeves

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Joker's got the same origin as BTAS.
This is from ep. 5:
image.png

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I just finished watching this. I think it's great: 8.5/10. This show is like a combo of Batman: TAS and The Batman (2004), like another poster said.

I really wish there were more than 10 episodes, though. Why do recent action cartoons have such short season lengths? SMH.

Anyway, I originally thought that "D!cky" was a young Bruce Wayne (like it was a flashback episode) and was confused. It turns out that I'm partially right; it's a young D!ck Grayson, a future Robin or mini-Batman. Some of the other kids are also future Robins; I didn't catch that at first, but that's cool. There are a ton of hidden cameos in this show.

I didn't like that they killed Harvey Dent/Two-Face. I actually think that this is one of the best characterizations of Dent that I've seen. So that sucks.

The Joker reveal was cool. Also, I would love to see Caped Crusader's interpretation of other Batman villains like Bane, Poison Ivy, Riddler, and Mister Freeze.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Honestly if they dumped the Penguin and Catwoman episodes the whole series would have been a lot better. Though I guess you have to watch the penguin to meet the characters. I just got to tell people to bear through it. It started off kind of bad but by the later episodes you get a feel for the show and how it’s not just about Batman but every one else trying to make Gotham a better place.

is Alfred the same Voice Actor from the original series? And is Dent‘s Voice Actor Batman from Brave and the Bold? If so that was great casting as a wink to the fans.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Is Two-face really dead? Seems like such a short run for a prominent villain
I think so. Lowkey I don’t think this show is built to last more than one more season. Maybe two. If stinks of “limited series” because they aren’t trying to expand on shyt. Which might be good In its own way because you can then kill two face and fire bug if the story leads to that point naturally.