‘Batman: Caped Crusader’ - New Animated Series from Bruce Timm, J.J. Abrams, & Matt Reeves

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
It's for kids but it has some really dope adaptations of famous comic stories: Plastic Man's origin, Batman forming the Outsiders, The death of Ted Kord, The Justice Society, Robin becoming Nightwing, Batman confronting his parents Killer with the Spectre, Barry Allen's death, Death of the Doom Patrol, Emperor Joker, JLI vs Darkseid, Batman of Zur En Arrh, Batman RIP, Damian and dikk as Batman and Robin, Damian as essentially Batman Beyond.

Watch the "The Knights of Tomorrow!" and Chill Of The Night

Everything he said about Brave and the Bold is true, it is a really good show. I checked out Chill of the Night 1st, then Batman of Zur En Arrh, then watched the rest of the series. It looked too 60s Batman so I skipped over it originally but overall I enjoyed it. All of the episodes listed above are good.

I also enjoyed the Bat-Mite episodes.

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Yeah this isn’t touching TAS or Beyond. But it’s a 7 a alright start.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I watched a few episodes, its mainly for the kids. Campy batman cartoon.

The thing with "The Batman" is, the first season is by far the worst. Back in the day I remember hating it up until the first season finale which was pretty good.

It gets better (and slightly darker) in the later seasons, especially S3. Not on the level of B:TAS by any means but you shouldn't judge it by the first few eps.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm really enjoying this man. I'm on episode 7 and I'm dreading finishing the season because there won't be more.

Kind also wished this shyt was on a platform with more visibility. We need more of this piff. Could be on the cusp of another animation golden age

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
:why:Black Barbs and Gordon

opinions-on-jeffrey-wrights-gordon-v0-l617izc155sb1.png

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The thing with "The Batman" is, the first season is by far the worst. Back in the day I remember hating it up until the first season finale which was pretty good.

It gets better (and slightly darker) in the later seasons, especially S3. Not on the level of B:TAS by any means but you shouldn't judge it by the first few eps.
The brave and the bold was entertaining from the episodes I saw. I was just stating it was more campy based than serious like btas.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just finidhed ep 1..it was ok

the guy playing batman is trying to do his best Kevin Conroy impersonation :mjcry: RIP...makes me wish Kev was still around to do this shyt justice. Least we got one more performance from the GOAT in Infinite Crisis.

Bullock is dirty in this? Was that in the comics?
Came in this thread to see if it was worth watching, and got reminded the GOAT is gone
68QdZvr.png