‘Batman: Caped Crusader’ - New Animated Series from Bruce Timm, J.J. Abrams, & Matt Reeves

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
This show is kind of a blend of btas and the batman imo. Style and grit of the btas, but the pacing and the storylines remind me of the batman. I wished they made the clayface episode more tragic like they did on btas and even the batman.

The Batman was great and might be the second best Batman solo cartoon (New Adventures was hit or miss)

What happened to that 3D Batman that came out a few years ago that had Alfred as MI6 and Batman had Katana instead of Robin as a sidekick? That joint was kinda hard :ohhh:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I see the weird shyt tho. They made Bullock an even worse scumbag than normal, Montoya is :wrist: for harley quinn (who's character is too dark in this). It's great but there's some :patrice: shyt sprinkled in there

Montoya been a rug muncher though, for years. Selina is bi in the comics and so are Harley and Ivy

Freak hoes in Gotham :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Surprisingly, female Penguin might be my favorite version of the character. Usually Penguin isn't a very intimidating villain but this chick is :picard:
I think switching Pwnguins gender creates a diff dimension for character. Race swapping without acknowledging that Gordon's experience would be WAAAY different as an upstanding cop in a mostly dirty police department is a miss.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
is there a comic book reason that batman
is reluctant to call him alfred until the literal last episode of the season?

he kept calling him by his last name but finally calls him alfred, after mid-correcting himself
This might be spoilers for me, just watched the Gentlemen Ghost episode and it was Raw...

What stuck out to me was when the Ghost had possed Alfred, he said that he was trying with everything in him to keep a secret from Batman...

Was that ever revealed?

:ohhh:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The Batman was great and might be the second best Batman solo cartoon (New Adventures was hit or miss)

What happened to that 3D Batman that came out a few years ago that had Alfred as MI6 and Batman had Katana instead of Robin as a sidekick? That joint was kinda hard :ohhh:
Beware of the batman was good. I liked the fact it focused on the less known villains.

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i slept on the batman during it's run since I was a DCAU guy

caught it on netflix a few years ago and binged it. it was solid...is the brave and the bold any good?

I just started Justice League Action since i read conroy doing bats
I watched a few episodes, its mainly for the kids. Campy batman cartoon.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
batman tas is my fav show of all time so hard for me not to compare. i dont think this is on the level of any season of that at all. i came in thinking this was a prequel but its more like a retelling or some whole new universe. overall its decent to me. id watch more if gets renewed.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
i slept on the batman during it's run since I was a DCAU guy

caught it on netflix a few years ago and binged it. it was solid...is the brave and the bold any good?

I just started Justice League Action since i read conroy doing bats

I watched a few episodes, its mainly for the kids. Campy batman cartoon.
It's for kids but it has some really dope adaptations of famous comic stories: Plastic Man's origin, Batman forming the Outsiders, The death of Ted Kord, The Justice Society, Robin becoming Nightwing, Batman confronting his parents Killer with the Spectre, Barry Allen's death, Death of the Doom Patrol, Emperor Joker, JLI vs Darkseid, Batman of Zur En Arrh, Batman RIP, Damian and dikk as Batman and Robin, Damian as essentially Batman Beyond.

Watch the "The Knights of Tomorrow!" and Chill Of The Night

Last edited: