Batgirl got claimed on Warner Bros Discovery's taxes.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Y’all a trip.

Gunn hasn’t made a successful non-Marvel movie but are trying to down play the dudes who made Bad Boys which was.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
So it’s not getting a sequel?
What are you talking about? I was referring to the directors.
Unless you a Snyder cultist. If failed
False. I saw Watchemen when it dropped, Never read the comic, and fukkin loved it. In my top 5-10 CBM. :usure:

And I dig Snyder’s style, but I didn’t even know who he was until around MoS dropped. :skip:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Watchmen adaptation had already failed. And In the Heights is a beloved award winning musical IP.

You really going to pretend like Cena was a lock to be able to lead a series?
Cena's Peacemaker was really liked in the movie. So much so that they made a series around him.
Gunn's SS was really liked. So much so they greenlit a show for him.
Peacemaker is touted as a good series.

No one cares about In the Heights or it's awards that also cares about a Batgirl movie.
Award Winning? What major award did it win? Looks like it was small awards from places no one really cares about.

Watchman IP is valuable, your feelings on the adaptation doesnt matter.

Gunn hasn’t made a successful non-Marvel movie but are trying to down play the dudes who made Bad Boys which was.
idk what you are doing, you trying to downplay Gunn by saying "his non marvel stuff wasnt a success". The dude wrote and directed
both Guardians.
You can't just sweep that under the rug. He wrote and directed Suicide Squad, which was critically acclaimed.
It underperformed commercially because WB fukked up the first movie that bad. Obviously it did good enough for Gunn to get a greenlight on a series.

The bad boys/Batgirl duo are just directors. There is no comparison to be made between the two.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Watchmen adaptation had already failed. And In the Heights is a beloved award winning musical IP.

You really going to pretend like Cena was a lock to be able to lead a series?

WATCHMEN IS A CLASSIC

WTF YOU TALKING ABOUT?

THE 2ND SUICIDE SQUAD MOVIE
WAS ALSO FIRE.

YOURE JUST WRONG ON EVERYTHING.
:devil:
:evil:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cena's Peacemaker was really liked in the movie. So much so that they made a series around him.
Gunn's SS was really liked. So much so they greenlit a show for him.
Peacemaker is touted as a good series.
Peacemaker wasn't made because of Suicide Squad success. That show was always in the plans. Gunn started writing Peacemaker while working on Suicide Squad.

The release of the movie and show are 4 months apart. You think WB commissioned, wrote, shot, and released an entire show in 4 months?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Peacemaker wasn't made because of Suicide Squad success. That show was always in the plans. Gunn started writing Peacemaker while working on Suicide Squad.

The release of the movie and show are 4 months apart. You think WB commissioned, wrote, shot, and released an entire show in 4 months?
meh, point still stands, they had faith in Gunn/Cena/Screenings from SS and shouldnt be comparing that to batgirl

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I was only correcting the time window part I don't know what y'all was arguing about to be honest :russ:
Yo........idek what he was arguing about either. Seems like dude got snippy because someone said "No one asked for Batgirl anyway" and he said no one asked for Watchmen/Peacemaker series :manny:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Unless you a Snyder cultist. If failed
I think you are confusing Snyder's Watchmen movie with HBO's Watchmen series starring Regina King which was highly rated and only didn't get a second season because Lindeloff didn't want to do another one.

**edit** I see what you were talking about but I believe the HBO series was a sequel to the comic book not the movie

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I think you are confusing Snyder's Watchmen movie with HBO's Watchmen series starring Regina King which was highly rated and only didn't get a second season because Lindeloff didn't want to do another one.
Na, he was talking about the movie and how no one wanted the series because the movie "failed" lol

Daps
I'm sure the Flash is next. Zaslov is cleaning house.

Next?? It should have been first! There is no way they're releasing that movie without Ezra's many scandals overshadowing it. It will certainly lose money and cause blowback on the studio.

But white and male? He got the right complexion and gender for the protection:mjpls: