Batgirl got claimed on Warner Bros Discovery's taxes.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Her costume is comic con accurate but that's the problem. In real life, you have to mute colors. And the suit looks cheap, the damned logo is peeling off.

I know Babs' suit is homemade unlike Batman's but Damn, that purple one is just not good.

I mean its not bad for HOMEMADE armor... :heh:

granted its not a futuristic $300K military grade prototype kevlar bi-weave Nomex survival suit... :troll: I mean beggars cant be choosers now...

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Her costume is comic con accurate but that's the problem. In real life, you have to mute colors. And the suit looks cheap, the damned logo is peeling off.

I know Babs' suit is homemade unlike Batman's but Damn, that purple one is just not good.
You know they put color filters and post production processing over most movies?

Very few movies use natural lighting

Keaton wore Nikes on his high tech Batsuit.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

They can mute the colors in editing, Most film costumes look faker in behind the scenes photos over the big screen

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
leslie-grace-batgirl.jpeg

Batgirl's final costume in the movie:
This suit is fire fukk what yall talking about :ohhh:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
if she was good in this, Gunn should just use her for the Batgirl going forward.

Repurpose this footage into another movie.