Batgirl got claimed on Warner Bros Discovery's taxes.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
I hope they start completely over.
I wanted to watch Blue Beetle but I guess it'll be 6/10 at best.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Is the guy in the middle the director or some goofy character?
Keaton-Batman.jpg

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Static was suppose to be an HBO Max feature so yeah it's gone. The Black Superman film is probably dead too, which maybe a good thing.

The only way I see more Black lead IP's being greenlighted is if Wakanda Forever and Cap 4 do major numbers on the Marvel side. As racist as this dude maybe, even he will fold when it comes to money.

Something something two steps forward, one racist setbacks ten years :wow:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Warner Bros. Discovery CEO David Zaslav said at the firm’s second quarter earnings call this week: ‘We have seen The Flash, Black Adam and Shazam 2.

‘We are very excited about them. We’ve seen them. We think they are terrific, and we think we can make them even better.’

It comes after the upcoming Batgirl movie was axed, despite costing the studio $90million (£74million) to make.

Zaslav explained: ‘We’re not going to launch a movie until it’s ready. We’re not going to launch a movie to make a quarter, and we’re not going to put a movie out unless we believe in it.’

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Not only that these people sound like they will kill any creativity at warner Brothers. They just said they want to copy marvel for movies when that didn't work the first time
:snoop:

They could have copied correctly, instead they copied AND went by it the wrong way.

Fast and sloppy :russ:

Little build up, slamming heroes together, clipping Zack Snyder's movie all the way up.

I have very little faith in DC or Marvel these days.

All about the indie now :wow:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
What sucks about this is, if they ever change their mind and release it the movie will be doomed from the start.

It will be known as a movie the execs thought was to garbage to release, even if it is somewhat good, it will be review bombed day one

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What sucks about this is, if they ever change their mind and release it the movie will be doomed from the start.

It will be known as a movie the execs thought was to garbage to release, even if it is somewhat good, it will be review bombed day one
No it won’t. :dahell:

Now if it sucks it will. :skip:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That because it was a Dominican playing Batgirl. Those nerds are racist as fukk