Batgirl got claimed on Warner Bros Discovery's taxes.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Nobody ask for any of these properties. Lindeloff made Watchmen for HBO. Peacemaker is getting a second season out of all the Suicide Squad.
Comparing Watchmen and Peacemaker to batgirl starring leslie grace and directed by bad boys for life dudes isnt a good comparison.
Watchmen - Beloved IP, Lindeloff is a great writer/director and it had stars like Regina King adn Jeremy Irons leading it.
Peacemaker - James Gunn, who handled the most recent Suicide Squad movie that was well liked doing a series on a character from that film with John Cena. Many ppl said Peacemaker was one of the best characters in that movie.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
With the announcement of this movie being cancelled for it being so bad, it's generated so much buzz for the movie i bet if they released it now it would earn at least something for no other reason than being so bad you got to see it for yourself :mjlol:

I've had multiple people who have never seen a comic book movie ever ask me where they can download this movie cause they been hearing for days how bad it is and they just have to see what all the talk is about :mjlol:

Drop this shyt as a 3 week limited run in imax and it would be for all the wrong reasons but i bet it would do numbers :mjlol:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
You really haven’t been in the loop if you think three things got gutted but they fired 70% of the production behind HBOmax originals. A bunch of tv shows and movies were removed from release.

Flash is under contract. It would cost more money to bush it.

This dude is also why the CW got gutted. So don’t be surprised when Lois and Clark ends so they can focus on blockbuster Superman.
Well, they're going to have to release it then.:manny: Personally, I would've bushed that film too since Ezra Miller has become David Koresh. I know the budget for that film was significantly higher than Batgirl's too. My guess is it's better to release one financial flop than two in 2023 which Batgirl would have most certainly have been. A tax write off is still the best way to recoup for them as far as BG is concerned. And I'm not really sweating most of the CW shows as I never watched them from Smallville to Arrow to Supergirl to The Flash TV show. They come and go. The only live action ones that I ever cared about were Watchmen and Peacemaker.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Zaslav going to cancel every film that doesn't turn out good? :mjlol: Dude sounds like the second coming of Ike Perlmutter which isn't good for WB.

I feel bad for Leslie, Brendan and everyone involved. Hopefully Leslie can go on to better things.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Comparing Watchmen and Peacemaker to batgirl starring leslie grace and directed by bad boys for life dudes isnt a good comparison.
Watchmen - Beloved IP, Lindeloff is a great writer/director and it had stars like Regina King adn Jeremy Irons leading it.
Peacemaker - James Gunn, who handled the most recent Suicide Squad movie that was well liked doing a series on a character from that film with John Cena. Many ppl said Peacemaker was one of the best characters in that movie.
Watchmen adaptation had already failed. And In the Heights is a beloved award winning musical IP.

You really going to pretend like Cena was a lock to be able to lead a series?