Batgirl got claimed on Warner Bros Discovery's taxes.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
this will give Maga folks fire in they stomachs and I hate that shyt .. they going to be even worst if they think warner bros discovery will cater to them.

blue beetle probably getting yeeted in to the sun next ..

they young lady very beautiful and talented , I was so -so about this but probably would have checked it out...

Last edited:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Gonna see this play out. Not sure if they really considered the optics of letting that psychopath run rampant and shelving the brown girl.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this will give Maga folks fire in they stomachs and I hate that shyt .. they going to be even worst if they think warner bros discovery will cater to them.

blue beetle probably getting yeeted in to the sun next ..

they young lady very beautiful and talented , I was so -so about this but probably would have checked it out...

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
the old regime was on that time too
it's why Batgirl was on HBO max in the first place because they believed it wouldn't make enough money being a female black/latina lead.
they felt the same way about Static too. That's getting canned 80% sure.

Static is such an easy lay up for them if they keep the budget down ..

my whole generation has nostalgia for him .. it be like the sonic movie where people my age would bring their kids to see something from the past

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the old regime was on that time too
it's why Batgirl was on HBO max in the first place because they believed it wouldn't make enough money being a female black/latina lead.
they felt the same way about Static too. That's getting canned 80% sure.
:ohhh:Danm did not know that so now their just being mask off with:mjpls: rather than being cloak and dagger with it

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:Danm did not know that so now their just being mask off with:mjpls: rather than being cloak and dagger with it
yeah he called them too risky for theaters. so they would put them on hbo to see how they would do. this was after WW84 came out too :dead:
The most expensive DC movies (up to four a year, starting in 2022) are designed for release in theaters, Mr. Hamada said. Additional superhero films (two annually is the goal, perhaps focused on riskier characters like Batgirl and Static Shock) will arrive exclusively on HBO Max, the fledgling streaming service owned by WarnerMedia

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Is it? The guy in charge has openly said he wants DC to be like the MCU. Both creatively and financially. You're not gonna achieve MCU numbers doing solo movies. The Batman couldn't even break 800m despite amazing reviews and 0 competition
The Batman budget was only like $200 and it made $700

I think that's an even better return than Batman Begins and we know where that went

Once they wrap up this current crop of flicks, they're probably gonna start over

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The best case scenario for fans of DC who want to see this stuff in live action is for Discovery Dude to sell off DC Entertainment and hopefully it gets bought by a studio that has it's shyt together.