Barksdale crew was more ruthless than the Stanfield crew, in hindsight

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marlo killed Bodie, the fukk you talking about? Did you even watch the show? :what:
A couple seasons later. He could've murked them just for being on "his corner" but he didn't, did he? Nope. Bodie got rocked for being a snitchass hatingass bytch, not because Marlo was a psycho.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
A couple seasons later. He could've murked them just for being on "his corner" but he didn't, did he? Nope. Bodie got rocked for being a snitchass hatingass bytch, not because Marlo was a psycho.

No offense, breh, but your logic isn't up to par for this discussion; your argument is ridiculous

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bodie was dumb, that retarded looking nikka was smart enough to leave after surviving that drive by

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he didn't. He gave Bodie a choice. If Bodie said no, he would've have killed him. Bodie said yes, so he gave him a package...
That was like the 2nd or 3rd encounter. Bodie was a "Barksdale" he could've rocked him on GP. He still didn't.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
That was like the 2nd or 3rd encounter. Bodie was a "Barksdale" he could've rocked him on GP. He still didn't.
Wrong. It wasn't. The very first time, Marlo told Bodie to step. Bodie and the crew stayed, so Marlo got his youngins to shoot the corner up, so he tried to kill Bodie then; Once the Barksdales were finished, Chris came and TOOK the corner from Bodie and offered to either kill him, or let him get a little something off the package, that's it. I don't know why ya'll trying to rewrite history to defend a dumb ass argument; Barksdale was a fukking kitten compared to Marlo and it wasnt even close.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong. It wasn't. The very first time, Marlo told Bodie to step. Bodie and the crew stayed, so Marlo got his youngins to shoot the corner up, so he tried to kill Bodie then; Once the Barksdales were finished, Chris came and TOOK the corner from Bodie and offered to either kill him, or let him get a little something off the package, that's it. I don't know why ya'll trying to rewrite history to defend a dumb ass argument; Barksdale was a fukking kitten compared to Marlo and it wasnt even close.
Barksdale's were kittens okay. Like I said backstory. When Marlo walked up on Bodie the first time he could've rocked him. He didn't. Matter fact I think Bodie approached him first. You want to think Marlo's team was more ruthless go ahead, not that serious to me. Marlo still gave passes to Bodie, Bubs and the white boy. .

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Barksdales took some towers in the past....Stanfield took cities, then all of Baltimore...you're right, its not even close...

No he didn't. Stanfield only controlled the west side. Barksdale was west side and controlled the best real estate. When the towers came down Avon was in war mode and if Stringer Bell hadn't snitched, he was going to take out Marlo, Snoop, Chris in one fell swoop in the last episode of season 3. Marlo didn't really take out Barksdale. Snoop and Chris even lied about killing Stringer Bell :comeon:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
No he didn't. Stanfield only controlled the west side. Barksdale was west side and controlled the best real estate. When the towers came down Avon was in war mode and if Stringer Bell hadn't snitched, he was going to take out Marlo, Snoop, Chris in one fell swoop in the last episode of season 3. Marlo didn't really take out Barksdale. Snoop and Chris even lied about killing Stringer Bell :comeon:

Yea, you're wrong. Marlo ended up talking all of Baltimore when he got the connect and killed Prop Joe; Barksdale wasn't gonna take out anyone. You trying to speculate on some shyt that doesn't matter; Stringer snitched, therefore, Barksdale fell. Plain and simple. Ain;t no speculating who would've did what and when, Barksdale fell and marlo sat in that nikka's trial

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Barksdale's were kittens okay. Like I said backstory. When Marlo walked up on Bodie the first time he could've rocked him. He didn't. Matter fact I think Bodie approached him first. You want to think Marlo's team was more ruthless go ahead, not that serious to me. Marlo still gave passes to Bodie, Bubs and the white boy. .

Bodie approached Marlo because he was trying to be on some peace shyt; String had Bodie out there trying to smoke peace pipes with marlo and these are the dudes ya'll say are more ruthless??? :mjlol:fukk outta here with this illogical argument...And it's clear you don't know what a pass is if you think he gave them out to anyone. When did he give Bubs a pass? I know you are not talking about the very first Marlo scene of season 3, because if you call that a pass from Marlo, you lost.:russ:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yea, you're wrong. Marlo ended up talking all of Baltimore when he got the connect and killed Prop Joe; Barksdale wasn't gonna take out anyone. You trying to speculate on some shyt that doesn't matter; Stringer snitched, therefore, Barksdale fell. Plain and simple. Ain;t no speculating who would've did what and when, Barksdale fell and marlo sat in that nikka's trial

Marlo didn't control all of Baltimore dumb ass. If that's the case Prop Joe was top dog for most of the series. Marlo was west side. He didn't give a shyt about east Baltimore.

And I aint speculating. Slim Charles and the rest of Avon's muscle was staking out Marlo and his crew ready to ambush them. Avon got arrested and they never got the call so they never followed through with it.

And you forgetting... In order for Marlo to get the connect who did he have to go through first :usure: "surprise"

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:holupwait: The Stanfield crew was clearly more ruthless. They didn't even care if someone deserved it.

Because "deserve got nuthin tew dew with it." :merchant: