Barksdale crew was more ruthless than the Stanfield crew, in hindsight

Daps
Kevin was told to speak to Lex, whether he's a contractor or employee, he didn't follow orders.

Someone already made mention to Avon killing the witnesses and killing the prison inmates. Avon isn't less of a sociopath, he just grew up in a different time and with a separate set of rules. They are both sociopaths. Arguing which is more ruthless is like figuring out which Army generals were more ruthless. Body counts and tactics scale with time, but the idea of a person willingly making the decision to kill and harm for their own gain, does not.

The key here is when Cutty says, "the game has changed," to which Slim Charles responds, "naw, it just got more fierce." Difference between a leader and a soldier is the ability to recognize, adapt to, and exploit this.

Game is the game...always. Marlo isn't anymore ruthless than Barksdale, he just grew up in his own time. He's willing to resort to non-traditional tactics (using girls like Snoop and young kids such as the asthmatic dude) in order to achieve victory. Barksdale and Bell likely had to do the same when they were coming up, just in a different way.

Capitalism is ingenuity, talent, hard work bearing great fortune. It's also a lot of folks left behind.

shyt is a treatise on capitalism and warfare.

Avon isn't a sociopath. Look up the definition of that word, also look ethical relativism.

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
:deadmanny: nikka you a fukking brain dead jackass. Avon only "snitched" on the corrupt CO. He ain't ever snitch on any of his crew. You fukking idiots I swear. :snoop: Who did Marlo snitch on? :why:
It still counts as snitching even if he's not part of his crew...

And Marlo tried to snitch on Omar through Andre but it ended up not working

Daps
It still counts as snitching even if he's not part of his crew...

And Marlo tried to snitch on Omar through Andre but it ended up not working

Do you idiots not know that as long as you don't snitch on your people, and just your enemies it's okay, right? I guess they should protect them huh? fukking clowns. :snoop:

Also, do you not remember that CO was fukking with Wee-Bey? How else was they supposed to deal with it. You think they should kill a fukking CO? :why:

On top of helping his nikka out, he simultaneously helped himself out by getting paroled early.

Daps
Thought so.

The fukk you mean thought so nikka? I didn't get the question at first. But I get it now but don't really feel like giving my in depth thoughts cuz it's fukking 2:50 am. But I will do my best to explain and word it best I can.

Yes, Avon and D came from the same environment. Just like all of them nikkas. Anyway, obviously D benefited from nepotism, him being the kingpin's nephew and all. We also get the sense that he's been sheltered from all of the violence and shyt even though he grew up around it, he knew it was going on but didn't really experience it up close or really had to do any of the shyt that got Avon on top. So of course it would be easier for him to develop a different mindset because it hasn't be that ingrained in him. He was a poser, trying to fit into a world he just didn't. I'm not saying all the nikkas there and in those kind of environments are the same, obviously. Just like people in the "normal" world don't have the same mindset. Also, you act like nikkas just can't simply change. Wee-Bey and even Avon after Stringer's death, started developing a different perspective. Some revel in that life and others do it reluctantly, but both because that's all they knew. There's much more I want to say but can't remember right now and if I did don't feel like at the moment. If you want we can finish discussing this tomorrow.

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
Do you idiots not know that as long as you don't snitch on your people, and just your enemies it's okay, right? I guess they should protect them huh? fukking clowns. :snoop:

Also, do you not remember that CO was fukking with Wee-Bey? How else was they supposed to deal with it. You think they should kill a fukking CO? :why:

On top of helping his nikka out, he simultaneously helped himself out by getting paroled early.
Since when is snitching on your enemies okay?

And I don't remember the bolded but I'll look into it

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Since when is snitching on your enemies okay?

And I don't remember the bolded but I'll look into it

Breh dude was tossing Wee-Bey's cell daily and killing Wee-Bey's fish all willy nilly. "Wait, them shyts got lil motors":mjcry:

I think Wee-Bey merked one of his peoples on the outside or something.

Edit:
Breh, what powerful crime organization doesn't snitch/set up their enemies to the law? Some make deals to be the only game in town, while informing on their competition. shyt is cutthroat. Snitching is about telling on your peoples so that you get in less trouble when yall get caught. Basically bytch nikka shyt.

Last edited: