Barksdale crew was more ruthless than the Stanfield crew, in hindsight

Daps
Nah, you just don't know what you're talking about.

Telling on your enemies is NOT acceptable on the streets. Very much so frowned upon.

Maybe not by the low level nobody idiots literally on the streets like Bodie. :skip: But the heads of high level organizations like Avon do, and they benefit from it immensely. Like how The Greek informed on his enemies to the Feds and they looked the other way on his business and even tipped
him off when there's heat on him. That's how he got away and never got caught.

Daps
Maybe not by the low level nobody idiots literally on the streets like Bodie. :skip: But the heads of high level organizations like Avon do, and they benefit from it immensely. Like how The Greek informed on his enemies to the Feds and they looked the other way on his business and even tipped
him off when there's heat on him. That's how he got away and never got caught.

I'm not denying that they do snitch (clearly they do...and they'll snitch on their own if they want to, it's a cutthroat world), it's not something you're supposed to do.

You're not supposed to do it tho.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I'm not denying that they do snitch (clearly they do...and they'll snitch on their own if they want to, it's a cutthroat world), it's not something you're supposed to do.

:dahell: But they ALL do it. Aint no honor among enemy thieves. From the mob, to drug lords, etc...

Daps

Avon never snitched on his own, that's what I'm saying. Who cares if he informed on a fukking corrupt CO that was fukking with his homie? Like wtf? Don't you nikkas hate corrupt cops, COs, and shyt? Only a fukking retard would hold someone snitching on their enemies against them. You all would hold it against him if he didn't help Wee-Bey out. So far I only seen one idiot even hold that shyt against Avon, two if you do.

Daps
:dahell: But they ALL do it. Aint no honor among enemy thieves. From the mob, to drug lords, etc...

Yes they all do it whilst preaching that "no snitching" shyt to everyone else.

Avon never snitched on his own, that's what I'm saying. Who cares if he informed on a fukking corrupt CO that was fukking with his homie? Like wtf? Don't you nikkas hate corrupt cops, COs, and shyt? Only a fukking retard would hold someone snitching on their enemies against them. You all would hold it against him if he didn't help Wee-Bey out. So far I only seen one idiot even hold that shyt against Avon, two if you do.

Nah, I don't give a shyt about that CO. That was a special case, and I can see why someone would call that snitching, but it's not really the same.

Avon did that with no shame, I don't think it was a secret amongst his peers in the game that he did that to get out. And I don't think any of them have a fukk. That was a cop. fukk a cop over everything.

However, if he had snitched on Prop Joe or Marlo, he wouldn't have been so brazen about that. That would've been some back room shyt that he wouldn't even tell to his own crew.

Daps
Yes they all do it whilst preaching that "no snitching" shyt to everyone else.

Nah, I don't give a shyt about that CO. That was a special case, and I can see why someone would call that snitching, but it's not really the same.

Avon did that with no shame, I don't think it was a secret amongst his peers in the game that he did that to get out. And I don't think any of them have a fukk. That was a cop. fukk a cop over everything.

However, if he had snitched on Prop Joe or Marlo, he wouldn't have been so brazen about that. That would've been some back room shyt that he wouldn't even tell to his own crew.

Yeah, the Dominicans who supplied him thought that he snitched on them for a lighter sentence because the DEA came down on em after, but he didn't and he took offense to it when he heard that they accused him of it.