Barbers are the New Scammers

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Brehs so proud to be ripped off. Talking about if you can't afford it :mjlol:

There are cac millionaires out there spending $20 at supercuts. But brehs living check to check are supposed to pay $100?

Stop wasting so much of your money on perishable goods and services. That expensive dinner is like it never existed 4 hours later, but your wallet permanently lighter, That expensive cut is entirely erased a week later but your wallet permanently lighter
:salute:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1 hour for lunch. 8 hours for 8 customers. That's a 9 hour day. 6 days a week.

I would love to see a barber cut customers back to back in 30 minutes time. I ain't never seen it and I been getting cuts my entire life.

I ain't never seen it. You damn near rushing to get done.

Most "busy" shops that primarily do walk ins operate that way. It's like an assembly line-30 Mins tops, sometimes less depending on the cut.

If a barber is taking an hour plus, he's either: new/just starting out, doing an appointment for a frequent client and likes to take his time, just cuts slow in general, is talking too damn much, or he fukked up and is trying to rectify some shyt before he casually hands you that mirror:mjlol:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’ve never been to a shop where the prices are on the wall. All barbers set their own prices.

Depends on the shop/owner of it, they may want set prices across the board, we have both types over here, some of these cats you will be out of a few hundred messing with them.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Dad
Daps
I get cut for $25, everything included. Tip is like $10. Happy that Ricans & Dominicans ain't switching up or TikTok Barbers.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I've cut my own hair since I was about 13 or sumn.

Some dudes have fresher haircuts than me.

But. After $100 haircut, a week later your shyt gonna look no better than mine.

I guess they better go all out and stunt for them first couple days.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
If you live in a major city find some Dominicans before they learn enough english to find out about the barber market
I went to get some Mofungo the other week and walked by a Dominican barbershop with Jason Tatum looking dudes outside playing dominos
They cuts were sharp as shyt and I guarantee it's under $30

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Learning how to cut my own hair was the best decision I made this year.

nikka ain’t never bummy out here.
:blessed:
GMBs. Your Wife will take care of you in more ways than one. Don’t ask me how.
old-couple-dancing.gif

Y’all walking around paying $50 a cut, making ramen noodles for dinner, paying for women’s time, and walking around unfulfilled in this world.
:francis:
:mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
All you have to is check the inflation calculator online. From 2015 to 2024 is a 32% bump. Meaning if you paid 15 then, you should pay $19.50 now. With tip that cut should be $25. $30 at the most.

Mathematics and finances are historical weaknesses a lot of black folk had. Now barbers charging hairdresser prices just to buy new cars.