Barbers are the New Scammers

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Barbers saw how sistas been getting got by beauticians for yrs and figured, "why not us too?" :manny:

Then try to guilt you on some, "well if you broke just say that" talk just like the hoes they are. I only paid for a cut over $60 bucks for two barbers. My man DeJuan in KC and Slim in Memphis. Both of them nikkas cut hair for the Chiefs and some Grizzlies players respectively and even they not out here trying to rip the common man off with their prices. I could see if they did but the avg nikka that just fckin graduated from barber school got a lotta nerve
years ago before the pandemic, I was in the barber chair of my barber and another barber came into his shop to talk to him. They were talking about business and dude told him damn near word for word and I remember it:

"All of the barbers here in Greenvnille need to come together and have a meeting and double our prices."

He was ranting on and on. My barber wasn't trying to hear that bullshyt because he's one of the best in the city. He's so booked throughout the day that he refuses to do appointments because he's got that many clients just popping up. He owns the shop and opens at 7, but at least 3 cars are always waiting on him at 6 am and he manages to open at 6:15 daily. If you go in there around 2 or 3, there will be no less than 5 or 6 guys waiting on him haha. He makes so much money, he only works Tuesday to Friday. No barbershops are ever open on Sunday and Monday. I don't know if that's a state law or something.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs so proud to be ripped off. Talking about if you can't afford it :mjlol:

There are cac millionaires out there spending $20 at supercuts. But brehs living check to check are supposed to pay $100?

Stop wasting so much of your money on perishable goods and services. That expensive dinner is like it never existed 4 hours later, but your wallet permanently lighter, That expensive cut is entirely erased a week later but your wallet permanently lighter
Eva Mendes is bullshytting lmao.