BANZAI!!: Japan Reveals Unprecedented Military Spending of 320 Billion Dollars. Biggest Military Spending Since WW2

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
It’s a shame Japan can’t get nuclear weapons, they seem to end all and any conservation . I mean look how China and India are fighting with that border conflict, literal sticks and stones because their both nuclear states and fear escalation.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It’s a shame Japan can’t get nuclear weapons, they seem to end all and any conservation . I mean look how China and India are fighting with that border conflict, literal sticks and stones because their both nuclear states and fear escalation.
This.

The worst thing a country can do is not have nuclear capability.

Look at all the countries Russia threatened to take over: all non-nuclear nations.

The very fact that you're nuclear makes you an active threat because even if you don't have the capability to toss one halfway around the world at your adversaries directly you can most likely check your adversaries' allies with one.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
wild times

doesnt-look-like-anything-to-me-westworld.gif

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
You can't have a nation you use to bully becoming the strongest army in the world right next you,
China never forgot, they will absolutely try to humiliate Japan going forward.

part of me is doubtful tho, considering the pussification of their current generation of asian males. They want from a warrior race big on honor that would commit suicide on command to the most feminine looking men on earth.

1279cc08-3c27-11ea-a16e-39b824591591_image_hires_082014.JPG

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
They are under the "nuclear umbrella" of the United States. I believe we even have nuclear capable weapons on the island.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Really strange that we might be teamed up with the nations we were fighting in WWII

If by teamed up you mean use the nations that we fukked up and now littled homied into frontlining for us against the same nations that we used against them in the first place then yea it is weird. America is a pimpish ass nation, we dont give a fukk about all that historical ties shyt, if you fukk with Uncle Sams money they will show up at your front door with the very least people you expected

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
WW2 is literally the only major military L the Japanese have ever took in their history. They beat the Mongols, they beat the Chinese, they whooped the shyt out of the Russians. The USA are the only ones to hand them a real undeniable L.
You forgot when Commodore Perry forced them to stop being an Isolationist country back in the 1850s by show of force.

America literally told them to drop the panties and let them get a share.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
They are under the "nuclear umbrella" of the United States. I believe we even have nuclear capable weapons on the island.
Kinda crazy that Japan got the worse punishments out of the bunch, even though it was Germany that started this whole mess. But I understand why….

Last edited: