BANZAI!!: Japan Reveals Unprecedented Military Spending of 320 Billion Dollars. Biggest Military Spending Since WW2

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
This got me thinking.. the government saying "you damn youths don't want kids then dedicate your life for the country and this military complex".
Going for it all as according to multiple news reports Japan facing a population crisis regarding older folk dying and younger folk not wanting to have babies or just not have sex interactions altogether.

Either way it must be becoming clearer that China smells blood and mos def wants to get revenge on atrocities like Nanking and Jap aggression during during empire.
One thing I do not want war to go down with any Asian countries...little riggas go all out with the savageness :lupe:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
WW2 is literally the only major military L the Japanese have ever took in their history. They beat the Mongols, they beat the Chinese, they whooped the shyt out of the Russians. The USA are the only ones to hand them a real undeniable L.
I been reading on the Meji restoration period. Crazy Japan basically had to build from ground up to compete with the Western countries and they did it in less than 50years....

shyt barely 20 years passed that the japs adopted western ideas..technology..that Japan wiped out Russias whole fleet (:bryan:) and won on land.

The too generous terms given to the Russians for being losers gave Japan a bitter taste no doubt and they realized they had to dominate and colonize like the west.

Thing is only whites can brutally colonize countries..Japs thought they could get they wild shyt off and the west(America) said :beli: "nah yall need to chill out..the oil getting cut yall too damn wild."

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Japan has to have immigration to survive they don’t want to do that though
Hell nah...We already hear countries like France and Britain aggy because their countries aren't as white as 30 years ago...Japan would be ..well we know. A bunch of second class gaijin shunned socially and economically...

Even jap kids mixed with white European they'd still look down on.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
LCPZ.gif
Where is this from? :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This got me thinking.. the government saying "you damn youths don't want kids then dedicate your life for the country and this military complex".
Going for it all as according to multiple news reports Japan facing a population crisis regarding older folk dying and younger folk not wanting to have babies or just not have sex interactions altogether.

Either way it must be becoming clearer that China smells blood and mos def wants to get revenge on atrocities like Nanking and Jap aggression during during empire.
One thing I do not want war to go down with any Asian countries...little riggas go all out with the savageness :lupe:

Its wild how basically the USA got Germany and Japan waiting for the signal to turn up :whoo:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Kinda crazy that Japan got the worse punishments out of the bunch, even though it was Germany that started this whole mess. But I understand why….
Japs were seen as wild monkeys...they're fortunate most of their atrocities were done against non white people...otherwise I believe they'd be almost Haitian status (Western governments making sure to keep them down and out as payback)....they didn't fight fair or follow Geneva code..I feel like the Western governments had a little respect and admiration for the Germsn army..which shows In how the west helped spread the false notion of the German army not being involved in the persecution of the jews and other people.

Also jealousy though slightly off topic.

Germany unified in like 1870 and by 1900 had a top 3 economy and a powerful military. Even the British army uniforms got their dye from Germany. Germany got that complexion for protection though..after world War 2 the rest of the world was well in their rights to give the Germans harsher terms than the treaty of Versailles...but they went relatively easy on them. They're fortunate to be a major player in Europe ..they could easily have been kept low and :flabbynsick: like Greece.

Stalin even offered to unify Germany again before he died.

10 March 1952. Soviet general secretary and premier Joseph Stalin put forth a proposal for a German reunification and neutralisation with no conditions on economic policies and with guarantees for "the rights of man and basic freedoms, including freedom of speech, press, religious persuasion, political conviction, and assembly"[1] and free activity of democratic parties and organizations. ..

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Its wild how basically the USA got Germany and Japan waiting for the signal to turn up :whoo:
Yea I think some underestimate the power of politicians and high ranking military officers spoiling for a fight.

America we stay involved in some world police conflict shyt..so I think most Americansdon't want war unless directly attacked.since every generation since World War 2 got they "combat experience".....meanwhile I wouldn't be surprised if there is a faction in countries like Japan or Germany who want to restore glory and see what their new military tech can do.

Especially Japan..then seeing how China is making power moves for the past 20/30 years.

shyt even the infrastructure projects China got...gotta wonder if Japan sitting back salty..China on paper got a stronger military and been getting acclaim for all these huge great record breaking bridges and tunnels and shyt.

For what little I know of Japanese people I think what I mentioned above is making Japanese real salty and bitter and wanting to restore their glory and superiority..just a thought though.