Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Finally pulling up on the actual city :blessed:

Party level 10, final builds are locked in, my girl done changed her hair for the occasion, what's good Baldurs?!

Where the shops at? I got 5 figures of gold burning a hole in my bag of holding and I'm looking to get the drip level up to match the character level :obama:1 death all game and it was self-inflicted; these Revivify scrolls bout to go, too.

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Finally pulling up on the actual city :blessed:

Party level 10, final builds are locked in, my girl done changed her hair for the occasion, what's good Baldur's?!

Where the shops at? I got 5 figures of gold burning a hole in my bag of holding and I'm looking to get the drip level up to match the character level :obama:1 death all game and it was self-inflicted; these Revivify scrolls bout to go, too.
At the same point, had to stop because the amount of people to talk to and get quests from was getting overwhelming :why:

Gotta do this shyt piece by piece

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I can see how the endings will take shape now that I've spoken to
Raphael
at the beginning of act 3. Very interesting. :jbhmm:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn seems like a lot of us are at the same point just started Act 3 and am entering the city. The power progression is dope. I'm no longer getting shyt on every fight. I can still get clapped but I can put in work. Lore wise the end of Act 2 and into Act 3 is when this shyt starts to show that it is indeed a sequel. The first two acts feel barely related to the first two games but now its all tied in. I wanna restart for that Dark Urge playthorugh but I'ma finish this run.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm about to head into Act 3 :lupe:

Act 2 was great. shyt was long. Each act so far is the length of most games :whew:

Hopefully Act 3 is the best and ends the story well. I'm sure it will. I wonder if it'll be another 20-30 hours like the first 2 acts? :lupe:

It looks like a lot of us will finish this up with time to spare before Starfield. :blessed:

I really wonder what an evil playthrough would look like with Dark Urge. It would be completely different from how I'm playing now :jbhmm:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man how did y'all beat the spider queen
I never encountered her...interesting. Where is she? I need to maybe tie up some Act 1 and Act 2 side quests I may have missed before I'm locked out. :jbhmm:

I also just kinda blew through the mountain pass area and just did Lae's quest, as I went the Underdark way to get to Moonrise Towers. I don't think the devs intended us to do both in 1 playthrough, but I didn't want to miss out on a companion quest.

Edit: I just looked the Spider Queen up. I completely missed that well I guess. Time to go back to the Blighted Village

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Peg legged this mug on the deck. Seems to perform well. Impressed by the graphics/presentation so far. Writing is good i’ve already chucked a couple times. Started with a warlock, seems kinda easy so far, but i’m sure that will change.

At this point I just can’t get too lost in it right now. Probably gonna buy the xbox or steam version first of the year and play through the usual spring drought :ehh:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
:russ::mjlol:
72D94615AE03E5FB48BA1DC518CF150782DD0BF5

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Save scumming is like this games version of grinding for a low rate drop weapon

It’s kinda annoying, and I don’t really like the roll mechanic (I guess I’m not a DnD type of guy). It’s basically save before every conversation roll, load save until you get what you need. If I didn’t save scum, my game would be completely different in so many regards. It’s almost as if the devs want you to save scum. I wonder how many people are actually playing this game with a strict no save scum policy.

Disco Elysium also had the roll mechanic. I saved scummed that shyt too, but nowhere near as much as BG3. These “trve” DnD games are great though. 96, 97. Beating ToTK. It’s kinda crazy.

If you all haven’t played Disci Elysium, you should. There’s a lot of reading though, which turns some people off. But it’s a very, very good RPG. It might even be equal to BG3. We’ll see after I beat Act 3

BG3 isn’t beating the Witcher 3 for me though. I didn’t mind the combat in the Witcher 3. The story and side quests were just better in my opinion. Also the world was larger. I will say BG3 packs considerably more into their relatively smaller maps. I’ve never seen a game pack in so much content so densely.

The one thing BG3 has over the Witcher 3 is choice. I imagine an evil play through in BG3 would be completely different than my good guy play through currently. You can’t do that in the Witcher 3.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I never encountered her...interesting. Where is she? I need to maybe tie up some Act 1 and Act 2 side quests I may have missed before I'm locked out. :jbhmm:

I also just kinda blew through the mountain pass area and just did Lae's quest, as I went the Underdark way to get to Moonrise Towers. I don't think the devs intended us to do both in 1 playthrough, but I didn't want to miss out on a companion quest.

Edit: I just looked the Spider Queen up. I completely missed that well I guess. Time to go back to the Blighted Village
The moment he said spider queen I knew exaxtly where it would be and knew that I fukked up :snoop:

I totally forgot to go back and clear that shyt out