Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Damn, I just solved the refugees problem so there was a celebration going on. I see Gale doesn't have an icon over his so I'm like, "Maybe dude managed to feed his addiction on his own :ohhh:"

He's like, "Say breh, how about I show you a magic trick? :shaq: "

Me thinking, "Magic? I'm about to learn some new spells in this bytch :gladbron:"

So I start talking to people then I talk to Lae'zel and she says some shyt like. "I was gonna give you a little something but you went and promised yourself to Gale :usure: "

Ayoooo :damn::damn::damn:

I tried my hardest to undo it but I couldn't. Checked my last save it was something like a half hour before. I had to eat that :dame::sadcam:
:mjlol: the way some characters throw themselves at you in this game.
I made Lae'zel my main because my character is Githyanki so it makes sense. Had to establish dominance first though

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Damn, I just solved the refugees problem so there was a celebration going on. I see Gale doesn't have an icon over his so I'm like, "Maybe dude managed to feed his addiction on his own :ohhh:"

He's like, "Say breh, how about I show you a magic trick? :shaq: "

Me thinking, "Magic? I'm about to learn some new spells in this bytch :gladbron:"

So I start talking to people then I talk to Lae'zel and she says some shyt like. "I was gonna give you a little something but you went and promised yourself to Gale :usure: "

Ayoooo :damn::damn::damn:

I tried my hardest to undo it but I couldn't. Checked my last save it was something like a half hour before. I had to eat that :dame::sadcam:

You a battymon? ⏸️ :dame:

Gale said he gonna do tricks on it and you just cool with it? :dame:

Prolly let Karlach put your ankles behind your head too ⏸️

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
its about to pass hogwarts legacy on steam

4020-B588-229-A-4-D2-B-B27-F-70566-A339791.jpg

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Brehs which way to go? Underdark? Temple of Selune? Journey overland?
I went across both maps. Mountain Pass is a smaller map, but has story implications dependant on the path you want to take and your preferred companions.

Realistically, the choice is basically Lae'zel v Shadowheart. Mountain Pass goes to Creche for Lae'zel; Underdark has a bunch of stuff related to Shadowheart.

That said, in terms of tangible rewards? Underdark and it isn't close.

However. If your party is mostly people without Darkvision - Lae'zel, Wyll, Gale, certain PCs/hirelings - you're gonna have a much worse time in the underground than out in the sunlight, combat-wise. Plan accordingly. But know that the Underdark can give you gear that will carry you into Act 3 if you can find it.
All the Mountain Pass gave me was a pile of Gith bodies to sift through and an Egg I had to resist the urge to punt off a cliff despite already being paid for it.

Oh....

And it also gave me a game-long enemy faction that hunted me throughout the major Act 2 area because I told their god to eat a dikk

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I went across both maps. Mountain Pass is a smaller map, but has story implications dependant on the path you want to take and your preferred companions.

Realistically, the choice is basically Lae'zel v Shadowheart. Mountain Pass goes to Creche for Lae'zel; Underdark has a bunch of stuff related to Shadowheart.

That said, in terms of tangible rewards? Underdark and it isn't close.

However. If your party is mostly people without Darkvision - Lae'zel, Wyll, Gale, certain PCs/hirelings - you're gonna have a much worse time in the underground than out in the sunlight, combat-wise. Plan accordingly. But know that the Underdark can give you gear that will carry you into Act 3 if you can find it.
All the Mountain Pass gave me was a pile of Gith bodies to sift through and an Egg I had to resist the urge to punt off a cliff despite already being paid for it.

Oh....

And it also gave me a game-long enemy faction that hunted me throughout the major Act 2 area because I told their god to eat a dikk

fukk Lae'zel. Hoe always angry and then talking about I could of smash but I didn't listen to her.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
fukk Lae'zel. Hoe always angry and then talking about I could of smash but I didn't listen to her.
facts.

That said, Karlach is best girl. I'm doing the Shadowheart thing but Karlach is the homie and I love her character so much. Her shyt-talking devils to their faces makes me legitimately laugh.

I'll say this though: learn from my mistakes bruh. I long-rested a total of zero times in Act 2.
Not.
Once.
Did fine; had no issues getting through. Probably because I don't fukk with wizards and their long rest nonsense.

But... I apparently missed a bunch of story stuff meant to trigger during rest downtime. So I missed out on some reward stuff by subsisting on caffeine and angelic potions for the whole time in the Shadow-Cursed Lands. I also basically skipped a whole section for my origin quest as a result so... oops :francis:

Playing Dark Urge, so... they woulda just wanted me to kill someone super important judging by the internet chatter so... didn't even get a chance to tempted :yeshrug: