Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I ran across a some twin drow prostitutes (male and female). I think it was bugged though. It gives you the option to sleep with either one or both of them. I chose just the girl. But I think it bugged out because she responded with "if you want to have both of us, you must bring someone else along(foursome)" and I aint with that so gave up :manny:

It's also crazy how hard the male characters come on to you even when you show them no attention :dame:
Legit sounds like you considered smashing breh too :hubie:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This...Act 3 is very strange in several ways.
Made it further by progressing the
murder mission, theres a hidden cabinet on the 3rd floor of the flophouse, after talking to the investigator when you get the parchment on the table he gives you a pass to the city

But now I'm back to getting 500 missions all at once debating what I'm going to do next. And I got a timed mission I have to complete in 5 days:why: overwhelmed as fukk

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think in general the pacing of act 3 isn't good, you start off with all dialogue and getting quests and there's no way to complete them yet, and you have to wait a long time befote you get into any action. I've spent like 4 real hours in act 3 over like 2 days and have gotten into like 2 battles