Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Beginning of act 3 (big spoiler)

I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised that the guardian was a mindflayer, but it caught me off guard. I wanted to take in the astral parasite, but I didn’t. Also Shadowheart looked better with black hair :yeshrug: . It’s still a little convoluted about the trapped gith in the prism, but maybe it’ll become more clear later in the chapter. I don’t think I should free him because what then happens to me and the group? I’m sure Lae will try to pressure me though. We’ll see how the rest of the chapter goes.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Beginning of act 3 (big spoiler)

I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised that the guardian was a mindflayer, but it caught me off guard. I wanted to take in the astral parasite, but I didn’t. Also Shadowheart looked better with black hair :yeshrug: . It’s still a little convoluted about the trapped gith in the prism, but maybe it’ll become more clear later in the chapter. I don’t think I should free him because what then happens to me and the group? I’m sure Lae will try to pressure me though. We’ll see how the rest of the chapter goes.
Don't know but my theory on that

I think the guardian/emperor is lying about orpheus being your enemy too. I think the next move is to find out if the tadpole is removable now that ketheric is dead and then once his leverage is gone then see what's really up.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Larian is obsessed with making the final acts of their games take place in cities. shyt is weird. In this game it makes sense thematically but they keep doing it and running into the same issue. A sprawling adventure slows to a crawl in a smaller but dense and confusing city.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Larian is obsessed with making the final acts of their games take place in cities. shyt is weird. In this game it makes sense thematically but they keep doing it and running into the same issue. A sprawling adventure slows to a crawl in a smaller but dense and confusing city.
I've pretty much loved the game until I got to the actual baldur's gate and now this shyt feels like a chore

Game feels like it's falling off a cliff

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They say DOS 2 was like this for awhile after release with act 3 also. I have like 3/4 incompletable missions because of bugs.

I might put the game down and wait for some patches, shyt's legitimately terrible

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
This fight in Act 2 :damn:

I just finished the Gauntlet of Shar and now I don't want this Balthazar dude to win :francis:
if you killed him in that room in the gauntlet he's easier. Just close the door and the skeletonscant come in.
They say DOS 2 was like this for awhile after release with act 3 also. I have like 3/4 incompletable missions because of bugs.

I might put the game down and wait for some patches, shyt's legitimately terrible
They have a huge patch coming so I'd wait until they drop that. I just got to Act 3. Prob gonna wait for that if it's as bad as you say

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm liking Act 3 so far, but yeah, it is different than the other acts, at least at the early stages I'm at. Some of the upcoming decisions are going to be difficult though, specifically
freeing that gith in the prism or not
. I have so many saves, so I'll probably try out different options after I finish it with my first choice.

Also, I'm still waiting for Shadowheart to give it up. Any full rest now :lupe:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
About to take a break off this shyt. This spider queen bytch too strong and I don't want to skip it I want to beat this bytch

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That isobel buff would've been really fukking useful in my playthrough :aicmon:
Crazy, I just passed that part. Them demon nikkas were offing her like crazy, had me thinking the game really wanted her to get clapped. Gonna take my time through this act as I heard there are patches needed for act 3 bugs.
I go with the rolls, and only save scum combat
I save scum dialogue on some just to see what happens after I say some fly shyt before I start my a$$hole run. Some of the fukkery dialog options be having me :mjlol: but them consequences :damn:

Like when I smashed Kalrach and then immediately dumped her to continue with shadowheart. Chose a "Well I had my fun :mjpls: You'll get over it" fukkboy response and this bytch was about to leave the party :whoa: Had to run it back and let her off easier. shyt was really sad actually, she's a sweetheart forreal.

Last edited: