Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Officially part of the Bae-Zel agenda. This bytch is a fukkin problem. Her and Kalrach are like prime Lebron & Dwade with my Monk running in on some Mario Chalmers shyt.

Might have to make her wifey in the end, I got her romance dialog there on standby. She has been dtf pretty much since she joined, she loves my decisive a$$holery but dislikes how I'm always trying to throw hands with slave owners. Shadowheart need to hurry and give them drawls up already and Kalrach already said she down to be a sneaky link.

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Officially part of the Bae-Zel agenda. This bytch is a fukkin problem. Her and Kalrach are like prime Lebron & Dwade with my Monk running in on some Mario Chalmers shyt.

Might have to make her wifey in the end, I got her romance dialog there on standby. She has been dtf pretty much since she joined, she loves my decisive a$$holery but dislikes how I'm always trying to throw hands with slave owners. Shadowheart need to hurry and give them drawls up already and Kalrach already said she down to be a sneaky link.
Have you done Lae’Zel’s companion quest yet? shyt has some serious ramifications

I defied the Zithraki Queen and now the whole Zithraki empire is against me. I let Lae know why, and let her read my mind, so she’s still on my side so far, but I dunno the ramifications :lupe:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you done Lae’Zel’s companion quest yet? shyt has some serious ramifications

I defied the Zithraki Queen and now the whole Zithraki empire is against me. I let Lae know why, and let her read my mind, so she’s still on my side so far, but I dunno the ramifications :lupe:

Im still in act 1. I've been saving all Laezel's shyt for the trip to the creche/after I've romanced SH or Kalrach. But I'm in the underdark now on the verge of act 2. Kalrach still isn't fixed and SH kissed & likes me a lot but hasn't gave up the drawls.

This game's difficulty has me in weird spot. I started out after the Nautiloid with just SH and Astarion.. I was level 2 and felt too weak for everything the game was telling me to do at the time. Like I was barely surviving fights and now they telling me to bring smoke to the entire goblin army :why: Then Kalrach joined....She had a level ahead of the rest and her HP was like triple mine. I still need to level up desperately. So I'm like fukk it, and killed the paladins with her (took like a dozen tries). Then Bae-Zel finally show up & replaces Astarion. Now we ballin and kicking major ass. I start testing things in the goblin camp, like what if I get Gut alone and kill her before she calls for help? What if I fight True Soul guy and make sure nobody plays the reinforcements drum?

At some point we ended up killing the entire goblin camp on an experimental save. :manny:. Didn't even need the bear's help.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ya'll think this game gonna be bigger than Cyberpunk?
Cyberpunk hype way bigger. This has much better reviews, but I dunno if it’s bigger than Cyberpunk. That Witcher 3 love really hyped up Cyberpunk to crazy levels.

We’ll see if the console crowd enjoys this game as much as us pc folks. Starfield will dilute the impact though, especially if it’s a 90+ game on metacritic.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Cyberpunk hype way bigger. This has much better reviews, but I dunno if it’s bigger than Cyberpunk. That Witcher 3 love really hyped up Cyberpunk to crazy levels.

We’ll see if the console crowd enjoys this game as much as us pc folks. Starfield will dilute the impact though, especially if it’s a 90+ game on metacritic.
its already cleared cyberpunk with ease considering console release is staggered

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Cyberpunk also released with bugs and more issues than BG3 unfortunately. You right about Starfield though.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
its already cleared cyberpunk with ease considering console release is staggered
I still need to see console reactions before I can fully agree. I’m a pc gamer first, but the average gamer is on a console. The game deserves to be higher than Cyberpunk, because it’s a better game, but we’ll see. I’m also considering the massive Starfield hype. It could really blunt BG3 impact.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I still need to see console reactions before I can fully agree. I’m a pc gamer first, but the average gamer is on a console. The game deserves to be higher than Cyberpunk, because it’s a better game, but we’ll see. I’m also considering the massive Starfield hype. It could really blunt BG3 impact.
i don't know why folks care that much either way about hype measurements lol... the numbers on pc already exist and paint a clear picture without a year long promo tour in advance to prop up early sales either.

for whatever reason people act like console is new ground for larian tho fr. when a quality crpg drops its almost always received well across the board.

its not like this game is dependent on graphics either. you can drop it to toaster settings and the bones of the game wouldn't be hurt at all.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why this crazy bytch lae’zel wake me up in the middle of the night, challenge me to a duel, then proceed to spend every scroll in her inventory and wash me with the quickness.

I’m bout to kick her out the party on principal

:stopitslime:.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Damn, I just solved the refugees problem so there was a celebration going on. I see Gale doesn't have an icon over his so I'm like, "Maybe dude managed to feed his addiction on his own :ohhh:"

He's like, "Say breh, how about I show you a magic trick? :shaq: "

Me thinking, "Magic? I'm about to learn some new spells in this bytch :gladbron:"

So I start talking to people then I talk to Lae'zel and she says some shyt like. "I was gonna give you a little something but you went and promised yourself to Gale :usure: "

Ayoooo :damn::damn::damn:

I tried my hardest to undo it but I couldn't. Checked my last save it was something like a half hour before. I had to eat that :dame::sadcam: