Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished act 2

The fight in the main hall of Moonrise Towers took me nearly 30 minutes on hard since it spilled into the next big room and all those enemies got pulled too, by far the best fight iv had so far, felt like I earned the shyt out of that victory, between my sorcerers and Jaheira’s ice storms we had the entire arena looking like an ice rink, dudes falling on their ass all over that bytch

By the winning kill everyone in my party was

e7e202e97398fd64f6f9b6c6d13a526234-tired-spongebob.rsquare.w700.jpg

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I hadn't experienced it, but I seldom change my party

I usually roll me, Shadowheart, Lae'zel, and Karlach but I swapped out Karlach for Astarion to do his quest.

Karlach was carrying a gang of shyt, it defaulted to me. :francis:

Fred.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
rescued "most" of the prisoners. I could see it was gonna take some save scumming, better planning, and luck, to rescue everyone. kind of sucks none of the prisoners get their last turn after your last character enters the sub

Flexington

All Star
Daps
rescued "most" of the prisoners. I could see it was gonna take some save scumming, better planning, and luck, to rescue everyone. kind of sucks none of the prisoners get their last turn after your last character enters the sub

Yeah it took me about 4-5 tries to figure out a way to get them all.

But those Gondions in the steelwatch factory? Eff them suicidal ashy oompa loompas. Out here putting in work to save them and they use AoE spells that hurt themselves and misty stepping into exploding steel watch soliders. :stopitslime: