Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't gotten to act 2 yet but I'm trying to get the special weapon out of
Rosemory Monastery.
. Is there a way to do this without pissing off the whole staff of the
Gythyanki Creche
? Or should I just come back to this later? I have Lae'zel in my party but at level 6 I don't think I can fight everyone in here.

You eventually can nuke the entire place without Lae’zel being mad. Like i said, just play through the questline

Exactly this, I have lae in my party, can confirm, and you can absolutely get through the place at level 6

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The one in teh underdark? It helps to split your party up, bring in one person first who can eat his hit and then bring in the rest of your party afterward
When you enter the underdark right by the gate there's an area where you can climb up the stairs and shoot the stoned drow with an arrow. Break your party up, use one person to shoot the stoned drow and freeze the Spectator in combat. Then with your strongest party member get all the exploding barrels in the area and sneak up behind the Spectator. Move all the barrels behind it as close as you can, get some distance and shoot the barrels with a fire cantrip or fire arrow. That should kill it in one turn with no damage or magic slots used.
I trapped him in a corner and beat him to death.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
How many hours
One of my saves got bugged so I’m not totally sure but I’d guess around 250 hours? My first completed playthrough was about 98 and I’m currently at 93 on my current. To be fair there have been a few times where I left my PC idle with the game on so it’s not totally accurate

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I haven't gotten to act 2 yet but I'm trying to get the special weapon out of
Rosemory Monastery.
. Is there a way to do this without pissing off the whole staff of the
Gythyanki Creche
? Or should I just come back to this later? I have Lae'zel in my party but at level 6 I don't think I can fight everyone in here.
A friend told me...
go to the Underdark first then go deal with the Gythyanki you can do both

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I got my collector’s edition today, finally. It's an alright statue. Not the best I have, but still good and detailed.

WnMSgyO.jpg