Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don’t think Shadowheart allows you to have both, but Karlach does
Shadowheart lets you get side p*ssy. I fukked Wyll’s devil girl and Shadowheart was like “you shoulda just told me beforehand, I know we all have our needs. Just tell me next time.” I reverted back the save though, because my good playthrough shouldn’t have me go to hell and fukk that hot Devil girl. It’s a cool romance scene though

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
How do I deal with the Spectator?
When you enter the underdark right by the gate there's an area where you can climb up the stairs and shoot the stoned drow with an arrow. Break your party up, use one person to shoot the stoned drow and freeze the Spectator in combat. Then with your strongest party member get all the exploding barrels in the area and sneak up behind the Spectator. Move all the barrels behind it as close as you can, get some distance and shoot the barrels with a fire cantrip or fire arrow. That should kill it in one turn with no damage or magic slots used.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
When you enter the underdark right by the gate there's an area where you can climb up the stairs and shoot the stoned drow with an arrow. Break your party up, use one person to shoot the stoned drow and freeze the Spectator in combat. Then with your strongest party member get all the exploding barrels in the area and sneak up behind the Spectator. Move all the barrels behind it as close as you can, get some distance and shoot the barrels with a fire cantrip or fire arrow. That should kill it in one turn with no damage or magic slots used.
I'll try that.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Man I am so loving this game still, abandoned 1st campaign after 40+ hrs and started a new. So glad I did, considered that a practice attempt as I missed some really big things. 26 hours into new campaign and I'm just gonna live in act 1 until convinced nothing else to be gained or found.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I am so loving this game still, abandoned 1st campaign after 40+ hrs and started a new. So glad I did, considered that a practice attempt as I missed some really big things. 26 hours into new campaign and I'm just gonna live in act 1 until convinced nothing else to be gained or found.

This is literally me, I rolled a fighter on my first playthrough and got all the way to the last light inn near the start of act 2.

I was really enjoying it and had no intention of stopping that campaign, but I Rolled a Dark Urge Sorcerer on hard mode just to try it out for a couple of hours and loved it so much I literally didn’t go back to my original save lol, I’m now just past the last light inn again but my current character at this point compared to my first character Is a whole level higher with way better gear and 4k richer

I missed the entire witch/missing sister quest line at the bottom of the map in act 1 on my first playthrough, I’m pretty sure I picked Act 1 clean this go round tho

Last edited:

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
I haven't gotten to act 2 yet but I'm trying to get the special weapon out of
Rosemory Monastery.
. Is there a way to do this without pissing off the whole staff of the
Gythyanki Creche
? Or should I just come back to this later? I have Lae'zel in my party but at level 6 I don't think I can fight everyone in here.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Rosemory Monastery.
Gythyanki Creche
? Or should I just come back to this later? I have Lae'zel in my party but at level 6 I don't think I can fight everyone in here.

I thnk you should play through the storyline there:sas2:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rosemory Monastery.
Gythyanki Creche
IDK how you even got in there without speaking with Vaalkith and em. Once you go thru the motions there the whole creche is on your head right then and there lol. You can clean them nikkas up @ level 6 but it's tough

With that said you can get the weapon without blowing the place up. Make sure you got 3 party members with ranged attacks. Bow and arrow nikkas will need to have special arrows to do enough damage, regular arrows won't do.

Have the non ranged character grab the weapon and they will be trapped in the middle by and 4 of those barrier crystals will be surrounding the altar. Destroy the crystals within 4 turns and it stops the self destruct sequence.

Or you could just nuke the place. Laezel will be super pissed and you can't finish her companion quest but when the creche gets nuked all the Gith in there will be dead anyways :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
IDK how you even got in there without speaking with Vaalkith and em. Once you go thru the motions there the whole creche is on your head right then and there lol. You can clean them nikkas up @ level 6 but it's tough

With that said you can get the weapon without blowing the place up. Make sure you got 3 party members with ranged attacks. Bow and arrow nikkas will need to have special arrows to do enough damage, regular arrows won't do.

Have the non ranged character grab the weapon and they will be trapped in the middle by and 4 of those barrier crystals will be surrounding the altar. Destroy the crystals within 4 turns and it stops the self destruct sequence.

Or you could just nuke the place. Laezel will be super pissed and you can't finish her companion quest but when the creche gets nuked all the Gith in there will be dead anyways :yeshrug:

You eventually can nuke the entire place without Lae’zel being mad. Like i said, just play through the questline