Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep, Act 3 has a lot more NPC's, buildings, and objects
Yeah lower city is huge and extremely populated, I hope I don’t have to do too much fighting within the city because I just fought a group of enemies and the lagging at each attack was horrible

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah lower city is huge and extremely populated, I hope I don’t have to do too much fighting within the city because I just fought a group of enemies and the lagging at each attack was horrible
There aren't that many fights in the actual lower city. There's one near the graveyard and one at a wine tasting spot. There are a few other faction ones, but they are in lower populated areas. The big fights happen in houses (dungeons) or in the sewer sections. Still, the lower city was horribly optimized. There was just too much going on I think in the Lower city.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There aren't that many fights in the actual lower city. There's one near the graveyard and one at a wine tasting spot. There are a few other faction ones, but they are in lower populated areas. The big fights happen in houses (dungeons) or in the sewer sections. Still, the lower city was horribly optimized. There was just too much going on I think in the Lower city.

And the park and docks

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, I forgot about the docks. There were a couple there. I remember the annoying bard one, where you had to save that motherfukker before he blew up. I think it was near the factory

i actually realized theres two, the one near the factory and the one on the other side with the fish people that attack

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i actually realized theres two, the one near the factory and the one on the other side with the fish people that attack
There's another optional one where some faction (I can't remember who) gets mad at you for walking into their territory.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've fondly thought back with my time with this game. Yeah, the lower city is a mess and basically is a whole new game, but as a whole the game was great. The ending...well....it sucked. I haven't felt compelled to start a new Dark Urge playthrough, but I might in a drought. There's just too many games at the moment to be playing this again :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i would love to see someone play through this game with no guides and no save scumming. Just straight up accepting whatever consequences come to you.

I think i would have had to finish the game with new characters from withers, and no one to recruit at the end. I think every single one of my characters got perma’d at least once

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Act 3, my whole team aint shyt :francis:

Astarion, evil vampire lord. Sacrificed a bunch of other vampires/people for power.
Shadowheart, psycho who stabbed up the nightsong, Lae'zel, her parents, and the Shar leader.
Minartha who killed the Tieflings in Act 1. Has no story now so she just cheers on the deviant things everyone else does.
My character has about 10 tadpoles in his head.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I forgot about the docks. There were a couple there. I remember the annoying bard one, where you had to save that motherfukker before he blew up. I think it was near the factory
Yeah this the one I was talking about, there was like a 3 second lag before every roll, they need to cut back on some bits it’s really noticeable

Last edited: