Bad movie theater experiences

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I rarely go these days (particularly the first few opening weekends) because usually somebody in the audience has terrible etiquette and ruins the experience.

Anybody got any stories?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
none really…I went to a cinema cafe once (first time going) and the huge recliner was comfy as fukk but the projector screen was really small as hell…just slightly larger than the one I was using at home at the time…it was nowhere near the size of a regular movie screen…was pretty disappointed…and it was a 3D viewing which ended up being annoying as hell…went to see civil war

went to see black panther (first one) and this white guy musta had a cold or something and kept dragging his fukking nose…his girl was sitting next to me so he was one seat over but jeezus christ that shyt was fukking annoying

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
movie already starting, like beyond the credits, people still coming in loud and they get to their seats in front of people and do that shyt where they just stand there talkin instead of sitting the fukk down.

people who constantly just get up leave and come back multiple times during the movie going to the concession stands.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Years ago, I went to a theater on a Friday night with a girl I was planning to smash later. I remember the movie. It was the movie “We Are Marshall” and it was a bunch of teenagers in there I started to ask for a refund then, but I tried to stay. I already saw what type of time they were on because it was a few dozen of them and they were all rowdy as hell.

In the process of us sitting there in our seats, I hear this teenage girl start talking shyt to this teenage boy. I’ll never forget his words. “He turned to her and calmly told her, yeah I know you want this d*ck but I’m not going to give it to you though.”

The girl shut the fukk up and got real quiet and didn’t say nothing else to him.

:pachaha:

Later on a few minutes after the movie started, I see 2 teenage boys run in the theater towards a separate group of teenagers and start punching some teenage boy that was seated with the group. I mean the poor kid got the shyt beat out of him within a matter of a few seconds then the boys took off running back out of the theater. Friends of the boy that got attacked pursued the assailants that fled the theater. I still ponder on why they didn’t get involved while their little homie was getting manhandled.

:russ:

Right after that happened, I saw a Karen get up and head out. I knew by the way she was walking she was going to tell management and/or security. A few minutes later management comes in the theater, turns the lights on, stops the movie, and tells the audience they are going to start the movie over from the beginning; however, if anyone there wanted a refund they could come and do so. The young lady I was with decided it would be best if we went and got a refund and we did just that. We ended up going somewhere and doing some other stuff that night.

Last edited:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Went with my girl to peep the Super Mario joint, two old ass white women with like 4 toddlers/young children kept getting up throughout the movie. Kids hollering and shyt at each other over seats, having to use the bathroom, and just to keep saying hi to each other.

I wonder if the other folks in the theater were like wtf like I was because the only one who was tripping over this shyt til I bought it up to my girl outside

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Saw Super Mario last weekend. Some dumb teenagers were trying to build one giant straw out of dozens of soda straws during the movie. They weren't even watching, were standing up and talking in the middle of the movie to build this big straw. Luckily they were all the way on the side of the theater and didn't obstruct the view. That movie cost $15 too, who pays money to go to a movie and not watch a single minute of it? I can't take it with these gen z kids.

I normally go to matinees on weekdays when I see movies in theaters. That experience reminded me why.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Went to see 10 Cloverfield Lane, there was a row of dumbass black kids behind us and they wouldn't shut the hell up.

XlWg.gif

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Had a wheelchair bound mentally disabled cac who would stfu during American Sniper, shyt movie but still.