Bad ass kid tells his mom to return the PS 5 She got him for christmas

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Take the PS5 back. By his younger brother books and enrol him in boxing classes.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Maaaaannnnn… you don’t have kids and you’re telling me how to raise kids?

:russ:

Breh…

:snoop:
I'm telling you to respect their emotions and you getting uptight with me

I have a strong stance against having children cause of folk like yall.

Yall wanna lord and rule over children...it's sad

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
how was he bad...he didnt want that shyt...

he savin them money by wanting a pc... he can download upgrades and shyt for free... vs spening money every 2 weeks on vc

shiddd i dont bought nintendos xboxes and ps5's

these muhfukkas i got dont even play none of that shyt...... gta roblox and got damn me phantom liberty
So you spending 3.5k on your kid to play roblox?

I got nieces and nephews that are happy with my videogame hand me downs, but this kid complaining about $600+ system because he wanted his mom to spend thousands to play roblox and stream to his buddies (when his ass shouldn’t be streaming at all).

And it’s not a good investment.. guaranteed he already has laptops, computers, and tablets all over that fukking house to accomplish what he actual NEEDS

Kid is a spoiled lil a$$hole and I would’ve took that shyt back and left him with nothing.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
what you want in life is not always what you get. that is a basic lesson anyone will need to be a well-adjusted adult.

you may want that job - maybe they found a better candidate. do you throw a tantrum or do you look for a new job?
you may want a specific home - if youre outbid do you complain or simply find another home thats viable enough?
you might want steak but your future wife can only make pasta due to whats in the fridge. do you come home and throw it out or eat the damn food?
you may want them new Js but they sold out and the SNEAKRS app aint hit. do you walk outside barefoot, or grab a diff pair of kicks til the next drop

its life. grow up

the ppl saying take the PS5 and tell the kid to kick rocks are correct. if he want a PC, he can put in the work he gotta put in to get one or wait til he old enough then. cause its plenty of kids who want a PC but will still love and accept that PS5 with open arms
Just tell ya kids the truth and respect their emotions

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Just tell your kids that you’re not buying a pc or a damn pink car lol.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
what you want in life is not always what you get. that is a basic lesson anyone will need to be a well-adjusted adult.

you may want that job - maybe they found a better candidate. do you throw a tantrum or do you look for a new job?
you may want a specific home - if youre outbid do you complain or simply find another home thats viable enough?
you might want steak but your future wife can only make pasta due to whats in the fridge. do you come home and throw it out or eat the damn food?
you may want them new Js but they sold out and the SNEAKRS app aint hit. do you walk outside barefoot, or grab a diff pair of kicks til the next drop

its life. grow up

the ppl saying take the PS5 and tell the kid to kick rocks are correct. if he want a PC, he can put in the work he gotta put in to get one or wait til he old enough then. cause its plenty of kids who want a PC but will still love and accept that PS5 with open arms
pretty sure he has been sayin he wanted a pc for the longest..

parents got the ps5 anyway... could have save 500 -700 bucks and went got a skytech mini pc game desktop for 400 n some change...

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'm telling you to respect their emotions and you getting uptight with me

I have a strong stance against having children cause of folk like yall.

Yall wanna lord and rule over children...it's sad

I’m telling you it’s a parent’s job to teach their children to check their emotions and handle disappointments with class.

Folk like me? Breh… I’m not going to retell that story you told about your stepmother, but your personal issues and my parenting style have ZERO in common.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I’m telling you it’s a parent’s job to teach their children to check their emotions and handle disappointments with class.

Folk like me? Breh… I’m not going to retell that story you told about your stepmother, but your personal issues and my parenting style have ZERO in common.
He did handle it with class. He ain't disrespect her. Lol...no handles disappointments with class.

Yall being inconsiderate and unreasonable

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah lil man with the grill should be the thread focus lol. Lil spoiled kid don’t move me. I literally don’t care lol.
Exactly

Even as a “joke”, that lil kid took his grill into the kitchen and started whipping up food for the whole fam

shyt.. give me a grill for xmas and I’m whipping it up

People who do buy me shyt usually don’t buy me anything I ask for… but I’m GRATEFUL. Whether I use it or not, I’m grateful because I could’ve got jack shyt like I usually do for the holidays now.

I’m sure these kids didn’t get promised anything, parents just did the best they could afford to do. Who tf selling pink cars? Take what you got and get it wrapped if you want that dumb fukking color.

You want a 3.5k gaming computer? You better learn how to build that motherfukker and ask me to help you gradually get the parts… key word, HELP you. In the mean time, play your dumbass games on a PS5 and start cutting grass on the weekends