Bad ass kid tells his mom to return the PS 5 She got him for christmas

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Bare minimum??? That's the most you can ask a child to do. For 13 yrs of their life. It's their job they ere forced into due to you sheeting in they mama.

The hell is wrong with yall treating children like this?

Just dint promise shyt if yall can't keep ya word or tell he fukking truth to these kids....I swear the lot of ya better be grateful kids can't give yearly end reviews cause yall would be pissed.
:mjlol: I’m saying a child’s job is to make good grades, have good behavior, and to do their chores. Don’t promise people shyt you can’t afford, or if you can’t keep yo word. I’ve asked my parents for plenty of shyt. And I was never disappointed because they’ve either. Told me the truth or kept their word.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Get this slave owner mentality all the way the fukk back.

As a child if I act good and make good grades and don't stress you out and you want to reward me with a gift. You ask me what I want I want...I tell you and then you don't come through when you can afford it...and you ge tmad cause I'm disappointed in you keeping your word and you want me to be grateful?

Thats a loser ass mentality you want to push on your kids.

Be thankful you made it to the championship..even tho you loss. Naw fukk that. I paid for that championship game with blood sweat and sacrifices.

Alot of yall are shytty parents not cuts eof your financial situation..but because yall too fukking narcissistic and practice that slave owner mentality with your children which was passed on from slavery and upheld by the silent generation in to the baby boomers and Gen x.

Fix yall egos and do better
do you have children?

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reminds me of when I was in college and my roommate told his Mom that he didn't like the car she bought for him and demanded she take it back. Smh

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
how was he bad...he didnt want that shyt...

he savin them money by wanting a pc... he can download upgrades and shyt for free... vs spening money every 2 weeks on vc

shiddd i dont bought nintendos xboxes and ps5's

these muhfukkas i got dont even play none of that shyt...... gta roblox and got damn me phantom liberty

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If she asked for pink and you said you was gone do it....hold ya word :hubie:
what you want in life is not always what you get. that is a basic lesson anyone will need to be a well-adjusted adult.

you may want that job - maybe they found a better candidate. do you throw a tantrum or do you look for a new job?
you may want a specific home - if youre outbid do you complain or simply find another home thats viable enough?
you might want steak but your future wife can only make pasta due to whats in the fridge. do you come home and throw it out or eat the damn food?
you may want them new Js but they sold out and the SNEAKRS app aint hit. do you walk outside barefoot, or grab a diff pair of kicks til the next drop

its life. grow up

the ppl saying take the PS5 and tell the kid to kick rocks are correct. if he want a PC, he can put in the work he gotta put in to get one or wait til he old enough then. cause its plenty of kids who want a PC but will still love and accept that PS5 with open arms