Bad ass kid tells his mom to return the PS 5 She got him for christmas

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Yall in here trippin

A gift is a gift. If it’s not what you want work and find a way to get it on your own
Yessir.

I never got what I asked for for Christmas. Eventually I stopped asking.

My parents cleared $200k together in the 90s when I was growing up, they just didn't agree with things like videogames, etc.

What did I do? Bought a ps1 with the proceeds of my first job. Gamecube/ps2 as well.

Bought my own pleasures with my own money.

And I appreciated those things way more cause I knew the work that went into getting them.

2-Digit

All Star
Daps
You’re describing entitlement. No one gets everything they want in life. It’s not how life works. I remember wanting nothing but Girbauds and Jordans as a kid, but not having a closet full of them. It made me work hard to buy them myself while other kids were laid up in the AC on summer break.
All of this! I remember wanting a Gameboy as a kid but my parents would only get me those Konami or Tiger handheld joints.

On the inside, I hated getting those, but I never let my parents know that because I knew that I could have wound up with nothing. I wasn't going to test that because my parents sure enough would have taken that shyt back.

Got a job at 16 and bought the Gameboy Color with my own money. Makes you appreciate it that much more, learn the value of time and money, and makes you realize that your parents probably did the best to meet what you wanted with the money they had. That little demon spawn probably has no clue that a gaming rig costs more than a PS5.

Probably also wanted to be able to stunt on his friends about having such a high end item. But he's just a kid, and surely flaunting expensive bullshyt to other people isn't a character trait that spills over into adulthood :dry:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
XBOX!!!!!!!
lLzcK6z.png

UKVu0t8.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
man there was just a thread about some kid hacking the whole world with a fire stick and a cell phone who got hit with a life sentence:damn:

they getting in the game early :whoo:
They getting out the game just as quick then too apparently

I had stopped asking people shyt before HS.. probably even before that. I worked construction with family members in the summer, worked at a gym, movie theater, interned with family at a civil engineering place, etc., and bought everything I wanted until I found better and steady work

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Good grades and behavior are literally the bare minimum that children are asked to do. You'd no doubt raise a bunch of entitled kids who think doing the bare minimum makes them special snowflakes. And parents are not required to reward their kids for doing shyt they are supposed to do anyway. You sound like one of those weekend parenting warriors who say shyt like "I take care of my kids." No shyt, ya supposed to, regardless of incentives.
Bare minimum??? That's the most you can ask a child to do. For 13 yrs of their life. It's their job they ere forced into due to you sheeting in they mama.

The hell is wrong with yall treating children like this?

Just dint promise shyt if yall can't keep ya word or tell he fukking truth to these kids....I swear the lot of ya better be grateful kids can't give yearly end reviews cause yall would be pissed.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
A lot of videos like this are fake for TikTok and views.

Meanwhile you have real decent children like this.
:wow:

:mjcry: Lawd, look at this sweet baby. Bless her little heart.

My kids act like this, too, and it's still unreal because it's 100% sincere. Makes you want to do even more for them because they appreciate what they get.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
You should dumb as fukk and an entitled narcissistic a$$hole. You sound like your 16 and have no real concept of the world. There was no bargain. A gift is exactly that a gift. You think you should get a reward for doing what is expected of you? The bare minimum? The kid has unrealistic expectations. Parents tried to be nice. Hey we can't afford a gaming rig but we can afford a PS5. Sounds like a great compromise. Humble yourself.
Yes :mjtf: you should be rewarded for doing what's expected of you...that's the same dumb ass premise for yall religion in white jesus...wtf

But let's stay on topic.....if you wasn't rewarded for shyt in life for being good at anything you wouldn't get out of bed to grind or strive for shyt. Cut it out.

If you a shytty parent do better. Bet you she would've got what he wanted this wouldn't be an issue.

You don't want mediocrity? Why cause it breeds mediocrity...this is mediocre parenting...

Then gon tell me I'm not in the right to feel how I feel......ol slave driver mentality